chapter 2

After class, Zaroon and Hassan went for their football practice. They had an important match in a few days. Coach saw them coming and barely controlled his anger.

"Finally, you both decided to show up. Can I know the reason of missing practice for so many days? “he asked in a strict tone.

"Zaroon was out of the country due to some family plans and I couldn’t come as well due to some family issue. "Hassan said scratching the back of his neck. It was the lamest explanation he could come with, but coach couldn’t do much with them.
Rivalry with Zaroon ali shah wasn’t something he could afford. And fortunately, he was one of the best players on his team. He couldn’t afford to lose him just before the match.

"Okay, change and start with the warm up. "coach said and they headed towards the changing room. Football was something, Zaroon and Hassan enjoyed from a young age. But it wasn’t something, they wanted as a profession.

They had set up their own business from the age of 18. They wanted to make their name without the help of their parents. Both belonged to strong families, but the craze to make their own name drove them to do all the hard work.

Now after 5 6 years, they were known for their own hard work in the society. The small business they had started was now one of the biggest companies in the country.

Somewhere in the middle of the practice, Areej came and started watching Zaroon from the benches.
Once they were done with practice, Areej went near them.

"Hello Zaroon, where have you been? "Areej said pouting a little. Zaroon hated it when girls tried to act cute Infront of him. He could see through it. The heavy makeup on Areej's face wasn’t even helping her in her act.
A raised eyebrow from Zaroon was enough to make Areej remember her limit. She was no one to question him. They weren’t friends. She went beetroot red in second due to embarrassment.

"I have told you; he was gone due to some family affair. "Hassan said trying to lessen the bitterness of the situation.

"Hmm, was it the wedding of your cousin?” Areej said touching Zaroon’s arm and his patience ended.

"Let’s go. "Zaroon said moving away. The anger in his eyes was clear. He hated how she touched him so casually and secondly, he couldn’t bear her interfering in his life.

The problem of their city was that the elites were close knitted, same parties, same places to have fun, same functions. Everyone knew each other, and shah family had always been in limelight.

Getting information about them wasn’t a big deal, though Zaroon preferred to keep his affairs private, but when it came to family things, nothing stayed hidden for long.

Zaroon went towards his car, Hassan took the passenger seat.

"You could have been a bit less rude to her. "Hassan said and Zaroon gave him a cold look.

"I hate her behaviour; can’t she stay in her limits? I hate all the attention.” Zaroon said angrily.

"Really!? I would have loved if the girls have been this crazy about me. "he said teasingly. He had a fair share of girl's attention, but he was more like a white prince.

The aloofness, the roughness about Zaroon attracted every other girl.
"Don’t be so hard on all the innocent girls, I don’t think you will like it, if even a single girl will start ignoring you. "Hassan said smiling.

"I don’t care about all these girls. And about the scenario you are sketching, I don’t think it’s ever going to happen. "Zaroon said the last part rolling his eyes.

"As you say. "Hassan said with a grin.

________________

Na khwaish kis ki , na hmen justju kisi ki
Hmen apni tanhai ,apni awargi me skoon milta he
__________________

Assalamu alaikum readers!how was the update ?🙈😁i am getting excited .

His limitless love (COMPLETE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara