chapter 4

The sharp sound of alarm, made her wake up. It was her first day of college. Jannat pouted with her already slept swollen face. Her cheeks were rosy red, her grey eyes looking even more beautiful with swollen lids.

She got out of bed, not really excited for what was coming. She freshened up and went downstairs.

Jannat saw her dad waiting for her on the dining table. She wrapped her arms around his neck and wished him good morning.

"Are you ready for the first day of college, princess “Mr Khan asked with a smile.

"Not really dad. "Jannat said pursing her lips together and then took a seat. The maid started serving them food. It had been her dad and her for a long time. Her mother had died when she was in 4th standard. She only remembered a little about her. She was brought up by her father and maids.

Mr Khan tried to take care of her as much as he could. He saw her sitting in a Kurta and jeans. Her face without any trace of makeup. Her hair tied in a pony tail. 

"Princess, should I drop you or you will go with Areej. "Mr Khan asked mentioning her brother's daughter, who lived in the house beside theirs.
Areej was also their only daughter like Jannat.

"Will aapi (sister)take me? “Jannat asked with all the innocence on her face.

"Yeah, I have asked her and she was fine with it. "Mr Khan said and a grin took over Jannat’s face. She quickly finished her breakfast and went to her cousin's place.

Both houses were separate but there was no wall between the garden area of the both houses.

Jannat saw Areej having breakfast with her parents.

Her uncle ready in office clothes like her dad. Her aunt in a saree looked ready to go somewhere. Areej was dressed in a short-sleeved t shirt. Her face baked with makeup.

"How is our innocent doll? “her uncle asked with a smile. He adored her, in fact everyone in the house adored the angel.

"Perfectly fine. "she said with a grin, her cheeks going soft pink on the name.

"I am done, lets head out. "Areej said getting up.

She picked up her bag and car keys.
They both left the house, Jannat rubbed her hands together, she was feeling nervous as the time came close. She didn’t like going to unknown places .and in college, there were going to be different people, whom she didn’t know.

"Munchkin, no need to be nervous. It’s going to be fine”. Areej said looking ahead.

"Aapi.... Can I come to you? “she asked.

"No, you are a big girl now. You can’t come to me, if someone says something to you. "Areej said and Jannat went quiet. She was like that, not caring about other people's feeling. She said what she wanted to.
Jannat blinked her eyes, trying to control her emotions. She was already feeling nervous, now bad also.

"Text me, when you get free. "Areej said as they entered the parking lot. Jannat nodded and got out of the car. She had the map of her college in her phone. She went towards the classroom of 1st semester.

Her eyes were still red from controlling her tears. She could blend easily in the crowd with her normal dressing and the ponytail, but for once someone noticed her unusual beauty, her innocent face, and it became hard to look away.

____________

Ik duniya abad he muhbt k mAron se

Hr rah hr mor pr kitny hi lashy milenge💔
____________

Salam friends,i know i have been gone for a long time now .there had been reasons . Hopefully you all will understand .