All That Jazz

Cancer's POV:

"Ahh, teenage love am I right bro?" I say to Scorpio. He gives me a confused look.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"Ohhh you know what I mean! Taurus! You're so into her!" I say with a huge smile on my face. My brother tries to act confused again and blushes a bit.
"I don't know what you're talking about Cance... We're just friends..." He says trying to convince me.
"Mhm, and I'm Donald Trump. Come on!!! I can feel the tension between both of you! It's like Klaus and Caroline from The Vampire Diaries!" I say even more enthusiastic.
"Ahh well, you can talk to her then." He says walking away.
"Wait huh?" I ask.
"She's into that kind of stuff, talk to her about it I guess." He says while turning around.
"YES! IT'LL BE GREAT TO SHARE SOME COMMON INTERESTS WITH MY FUTURE SISTER-IN-LAW!" I say just to annoy him.
"Fuck off!" He says while showing me his middle finger. I point him my finger too and I say:
"Love you too!"
Ok so right now we have Music! Yes!! I can't wait! The bell has rung, and I'm already inside the classroom just to not get late. As I see everyone walk in I see a familiar face. It's Aquarius!! At least I don't have to sit through this class alone!
"Aqua!" I say trying to catch her attention.
"Hey!" She says while running towards me. "Finally a person that I know... I had Algebra as my first class, and for my surprise no one I knew was there, shocking." She says sarcastically. We talk for a bit more before the teacher comes in, and I suddenly see Aquarius fixing her hair, and making 'sexy' poses.
"Uhm Aqua? You alright?" I ask concerned.
"I'm amazing! You know that hot guy I told you about?" She asks and I nod in agreement. "Well seems like we have class with him now!" She says happy while trying not to look like she's excited.
"Hey, is this seat taken?" Asks the guy.
"No! Hi Libra! Sit! Please!" Aquarius says.
"Thanks, Aquarius, and I forgot your name... what was it again?" He asks me.
"Cancer." I say and I smile.
"Nice to meet you." He says and he smiles back. "So, Aqua, you're into music?" Libra asks her.
"Huh? Oh! Yeah! I love music! Tame Impala and Chase Atlantic *chefs kiss*" She says awkwardly and me and Libra laugh. "What?" Aqua asks confused.
"I meant classical music." He says.
"Uhm it's ok I guess, but Chase Atlantic tops it all." She says and we laugh again. "Ok, what now?"
"You know this class is about CLASSICAL music right?" I ask.
"Oh shit, no I didn't..." Aquarius says. Me and Libra laugh out loud until the teacher gets here. "Ok I need to go now, I'm gonna be ditching these classes for the rest of the year now, or I can just change schedules... Yeah ok I have to go." Aquarius says and runs towards the door.
"Uhm excuse me, where do you think you're going young lady?" The teacher asks.
"I uh- I- I forgot something in my dorm..." she says.
"Like what?" He asks.
"Uhm- a tampon! Yeah it's the time of the month." She says and tries not to laugh.
"Oh my god! Go! Go!" Says the teacher. Me and Libra continue laughing and we see Aqua running trying not to laugh.
Class actually goes by fast, and me and Libra talk a bit about Mozart, Beethoven, Bach... But then I remember, Aquarius likes him... I need to give him at least a little warning.
"Libra there's a thing I need to tell you, I can see that you both have heart eyes for each other-" I say but Libra interrupts me.
"Woah! That's n-" He tried to say but this time I interrupt him.
"So, you better not break her heart, because she's a good person and deserves to get treated well." I say and he nods.

Gemini's POV:

"Well we need to decide!" I say to Aries.
"Not my fault I've seen all of the good movies!" She complains. "Ok you know what? I'll just do a random one." Aries closes her eyes and she presses some buttons until it ends up in a random movie. She opens her eyes. "Ok, uhhh, this doesn't sound too bad." Aries says.
"Kill Bill? Yeah for sure play it." I say and she plays it.
We sit in my bed while watching Kill Bill, and let me tell you: that movie is definitely not Aries's type of movie, but it is mine! Killing, vengeance and a strong lead? Perfect movie for me! I look at my left and I see Aries with her eyes widened looking at the TV and I can see she's trying her best at not showing that she's scared.
"Uhm Aries?" I ask and she looks immediately at me.
"Yeah?" She says frightened.
"Are you ok?" I ask.
"Yeah sure, just not my type of movie." Aries says and fakes a smile.
"I can turn it off if you want." I say worried.
"Thanks, it's just that seeing all those dead people... it reminds me of something..." She says.
"Oh, I'm sorry, you can talk to me if you want?..."
"No, no it's ok, its just I'm not ready..." she says.
"It's ok, it's ok. You can pick whatever you want Aries, seriously." I say and hand her the remote. She gives me a mischievous smile.
"I don't wanna seem like one of those people who act sad for what they want but since you told me to pick a movie, I already know what I want." Aries says and clicks on Chicago.
"You didn't..." I say.
"I did, and you better enjoy All that Jazz because you're gonna head it live." She says and smirks.
  We're 20 minutes in and she's already singing All That Jazz. I've gotta admit though, she's a really good singer.
"And all that Jazz!! Come on babe why don't we paint the town?" Aries continues singing. "Come on!!! Sing with me!!" She demands in a playful way.
"I don't even know the lyrics Aries!" I defend myself.
"Then at least dance with me and don't sit there, I feel like Im being stared at in a creepy way." She says trying to pull me up.
"Are you saying I'm Joe Goldberg?" I ask.
"Maybe... But don't escape the subject! Come on!!" Aries says. I eventually give in and I try to dance. "Yes!! Come on!" We're spinning and jumping around when we bump into each other. We turn around where our eyes meet and our faces close to one another. We start leaning in for a kiss when we hear a knock.
"Uhm who's there?" I ask. Me and Aries quickly sit on the bed and act like nothing happened.
"It's Cap! Can I come in?" He asks.
"Of course you can it's your dorm too dumbass." I say and Capricorn enters the room shocked by seeing me and Aries.
"Uh was I interrupting something?..." He asks awkwardly. Me and Aries look at each other and start shaking our heads.
"What no!" She says.
"Yeah! Where'd you get that idea?" I say.
"Oh uh nothing, also how are you here before me?" Cap asks and Aries responds:
"Oh we skipped class, and has class finished?" She asks.
"Yeah like 5 minutes ago now it's lunch break, I just came here to put my backpack away." Capricorn says. I gasp dramatically.
"It's lunch break already?! Oh god I need to go to the lunch line before it gets too big."
"Now see, unlike other people I do my lunches the day before so I don't have to wait in lines."
"Cap no one does that." I say.
"I mean I do." Aries says while lifting her arm up. Capricorn points to her and widens his eyes at me.
"At least WE have common sense Aries, nice to know someone is actually an intellectual like I am." Capricorn says.
"Ok ok, we get it. Gemini's the dumb one." I say. Aries and Capricorn chuckle together.
"Well I have to go get my lunch at my dorm, see you guys around?" She asks.
"Yeah." Me and Cap say at the same time. I stare at Aries as she goes to the girls's dorms.
"Earth to Gemini? Woah that doesn't make sense. Uhm Air to Gemini?" Capricorn asks.
"I'm here Cap, and before you ask no it wasn't funny." I say and let out a smile.
"But you're still smiling though." He points at my smile and it gets bigger.
"Ok ok, now let's go." I say and we both walk towards the canteen.