Libra

I'm in the reception (to get a better WiFi connection) when I see two girls entering the school. I pretend I'm listening to music, but I end up hearing part of their conversation.
"Taurus! Taurus there's nothing to be ashamed of!" The girl who's name's Taurus continues to ignore the redhead and goes towards the elevator. "Taurus!"
"What Virgo?! What do you want to talk about? The fact that me, your roommate is not mentally stable? Is that what you want to talk about?!"
"There's nothing to be ashamed of! Millions of people suffer from Bipolar!" Everyone who's in the reception, hears Virgo, and Taurus catches me staring and says:
"Are you enjoying the show?" She goes towards the elevator.
  The red haired girl stands there and the only thing I can hear her saying is: 'Virgo you're a fucking idiot!' I go up to her and try to talk to her.
"Hey, I saw what just happened, are you ok?
"I'm fine, just not good at making friends I guess."
"I can be your friend." I smile and she slightly smiles too. "I'm Libra. And you must be Virgo?"
"Yeah, caught that info from the yelling huh?"
She chuckles.
"Yes to be honest. Didn't mean to eavesdrop though I'm sorry..."
"It's ok. It happens"
"It's ok to you. Not to that girl. She probably hates me now."
"Probably, but I don't." She smiles. Which causes me to smile too.
"Look i have to go find Taurus, catch you sometime later?"
"Yeah sure." I say.
Now I have two crushes, Libra why are you like this? I'm so confused, one's a guy another one's a girl... I'm already open about being Bisexual, but the worst thing that could happen to me is to fall for a guy and girl, both equally hot.
  I let go of that thought, and I decide to watch "Stranger Things"  for the 5th time, it never bores me, and the characters are amazing! I have a lot of unpopular opinions though. Such like: Max is the best character and she's not annoying, Eleven is overrated, I hate Mileven, Steve is the best mom in the world, Lumax is the best ship. There I said it.
  After 2 hours of watching ST I go upstairs to my room, to see if Leo's there. Libra no. You can't fall in love, just have a casual convo if you do that everything will be fi-.
"I'm sorry!!" Says Taurus after I bump into her. "I just wanted to come look for you, after what happened you know?..." she asks with sadness in her voice.
"Look about that Taurus, I get it, I bet it's hard living with Bipolar and trying to be a normal teen."
"But I just wanted to say sorry, with or without Bipolar I shouldn't have spoken to you like that, I'm really really really sorry"
"You're forgiven." I say. After that she gives me a quick hug and goes away.
Well today was a roller coaster of emotions, I
fell for two people, got yelled at, watched Barb die (again) and I got hugged by the girl who yelled at me. Yup this is gonna be a loooong year.