Capricorn

After breakfast, I go to my dorm and I see Gemini there putting his phone as high as possible to catch good WiFi, until he falls (of course).
"Woah you ok?" I ask. He tries to get up, but his ankle stops him to do so.
"I wish I could say yes, but i think I sprained my ankle..."
"Can you stand up?" I ask, Gemini tries to get up again but he doesn't succeed.
"Is this your answer?" He asks.
"Ok stay here."
"Where would I even go?" I hear Gemini asking inaudibly, as I am going through the hall.

I get to the nurse's office, and I ask for crutches. The nurse gives them to me and I head upstairs.
"Hey Gem, got you some crutches." I see Gemini talking to a girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes.
"Hey thanks, you didnt have to."
"Actually I did, we have school tomorrow and you can't even walk, so."
"Ok you have a point." After what Gemini says, there's an awkward silence between us three, and it takes at least 15 seconds til Gemini speaks anything. "Oh by the way, this is Aries." Pointing to the girl. "Aries meet Capricorn, Cap meet Aries."
"Hey, nice to meet you." She puts her hand out for me to shake her hand.
"Thanks you too."
"It was nice talking to you Gem, talk to you later?"
"Yeah sure thing." Aries walks out with a smile on her face.
I smile to Gemini, and laugh.
"What?" He asks with a confused but smiley face.
"You got so lovey-dovey... You're totally falling for that girl." I say.
"What?! No! I met her yesterday! And we're just friends!"
"Thats what every guy says in a rom-com and what happens in the end? The guy gets married." I say, but I can tell he didnt really like my comment.
"It's fiction, it's obviously not true! Why can't a man and a woman be friends without the whole 'shipping' thing?"
"Gemini I get it, my best friend is a girl, we get shipped ALL.THE.TIME! But when you look at her, she's the only thing you can focus on, and she makes you so so soft. It's actually disgusting if you ask me."
"Ok but what if HYPOTHETICALLY, I liked her? She wouldn't like me back. Again: hypothetically..."
"Well I would say, hypothetically, that she would miss a chance to be with a such a sweet guy like you. So if I were you, I would ask her on a date. Hypothetically."
"Ok... Maybe my hypothetical being will do that." We chuckle.
"I'm bored..."
"So am I, wanna watch Titans?"
"Hell yeah!"
After a couple of hours of watching Titans, me and Gem go downstairs to have lunch. And we continue to discuss our Titans opinions.
"Ok but like Dawn of Donna?" Gemini asks.
"I mean Dawn is amazing, BUT are we actually comparing her to Donna?" I say.
"Your only valid answer yet... I still can't believe you prefer Beast Boy over Robin."
"Oh come on he's the funny guy, you know? The one who always makes people happy and stuff, and Dick can be sooo boring."
"Agree with the Dick opinion, BUT, Gar can be annoying."
"I'm not even going to comment on that." I say.
We talk about tons of stuff while we're eating, favorite shows, movies, characters, and I discovered that we have so much in common! If I was a girl I would marry him already.
"Attention St. Claudia's students, can Pisces, Aries, Gemini, Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, Cancer, Libra, Virgo, Sagittarius, Aquarius and Capricorn please come in to my office?"
All of a sudden I see the other 10 students leaving with no hesitation, while I try to help Gemini. It takes about 6 minutes to get to the Principal Dismont's office. We both walk in and the other students are already there, waiting for the Principal to start talking.
"We need to talk."