Virgo

They're going to hate me. I mean I would hate myself if I was in their place, I feel nauseous. Shit someone's here.
"Dad! Hi how's it all going with the students? Have you met them? Are they nice? Or rude?"
"Virgo I haven't met them, but look I'm sure they're not going to hate you." Easy for father to say.
"Of course they are! I'm daughter of the principal! Haven't you read books? Or watched movies or shows? They always get hated on! Specially when their level of intellectuality is superior..."
"Virgo calm down... You have to relax, they're criminals not monsters. Remember that."
"Ok." I take a deep breath and I go to my dorm room, I decorated it yesterday, I didn't want to do it today since I'm already stressed and all. I hear a knock on my door and I freak out. No no not now, what am I going to say? 'Hello I'm Virgo welcome!' No it's too formal. I hear the door knock again. I'll just have to improvise. Here I go...
"Come in!" I say. A girl with brown hair and brown eyes comes in, she seems nice, to be quite honest.
"Sorry if I interrupted something, I'm not used to this kind of thing."
"Thing?" I ask confused.
"Yeah the whole boarding school thing, I'm new at it." There's an awkward silence for about 10 seconds and then she breaks it. "I'm Taurus Demeter"
"Your surname is like the Greek Goddess." We smile. "I'm Virgo Olliander".
"And your surname is like the principal's name." Bloody hell she noticed.
"Oh yeah... Uhm hes my father..."
"Must be cool to have a dad who's a principal." Wait so she's ok with it?
"I- uh not really, it gets boring when people ask 'What your parents do' but you know what can I do?"
"So you're not really a criminal then?" I shake my head lightly. "Ok, well I need to find a pharmacy... Do you know one that's nearby?"
"There's one in this school." I wonder why she needs to go to the pharmacy...
"So I've heard, but it's medication. Any other pharmacy that you know?"
"Oh yeah it's about 5 minutes from here, you can walk there."
"Ok great, thanks." She smiles and I smile back. But now seriously why does she take medication?
"Wait! I'll go with you, you can get lost in the way, and also I'm bored"
"Oh yeah that would be good."
  The walk to the pharmacy was the typical 'Get to know each other' kind of talk, we talked about where we came from, if we had siblings, our parents, pets, etc. When we get there, Taurus does some small talk with the man.
"Do you Speak English? Portuguese?"
"English my lady."
"Ok uh so I was wondering if you had ..." She whispers, me and the man look at each other and get confused and he says:
"I'm sorry I didn't get that right." She whispers again but this time I can hear something.
"Li..."
"Can you repeat again please?"
Taurus snaps and screams: "Lithium! Do you have Lithium yes or no?"
"We have Lithium but do you have the prescription?"
"Prescription? I didn't need a prescription at home, can I just tell you what I have, and I'll give you the money?" The man starts getting angry. "Please? I need it..."
"Fine what's your condition?"
"Bipolar Disorder." That's why she didn't want to say Lithium out loud... She's ashamed of who she is...
"Ok that will be 19" Taurus gives him a twenty and we go back to the school.