Leo

"Remember son you're not here to make friends, nor to fall in love. You're here because of what you did, and to focus on your studies, understood?" asks my father. I nod with an ignorant look on my face. "I'll see you in 9 months."
"Wait I'm not going home for the Holidays?"
"Did you think you were? You're a disappointment for this family, what would your aunts, uncles, grandparents think if you came home again?" He has a point, what I did was wrong (even though I did it for good reasons) but I just thought my family could not show such disgust towards me.
"Ok I'll see you in 9 months then." Asshole.
  I get out of the car, and I see very few students. I decide to go visit the enormous garden that this school has, dang it even has a jacuzzi. After that I go to the reception where I get the keys to my room.
"Hello may I get a room please?" I ask to the woman.
"Oh yes, name?"
"Leo DuPont."
"Ok your room is number 204."
"Thank you"
  I go to the elevator and I see this beautiful blonde girl, her hair is straight and her blue eyes sparkle when she looks. I assume she is texting someone. When I get to my floor I see that my dorm room is right in front of me, and I open it, and there's no one there. Ok great no social interaction for now. I unpack my things and I see the picture I have of me and my mum, she passes away 3 years ago due to an aneurysm. It made me weak, depressed and I even tried to kill myself, but my dad's girlfriend called me while I was trying to end my life. She saved my life... but she doesn't know it, and I still treat her like shit.
  When I'm done unpacking I go to the reception and ask if there's free WiFi. The lady points to the paper that's on the wall. I put the WiFi password on my phone, and when I turn around there she is. The girl. I wonder what her name is... LEO FOCUS you can't fall in love remember what father said.
I go back to my dorm room and I see that there are now packages to unpack. A guy with platinum blonde hair, comes out from wherever he was hiding and he introduces himself:
"Sorry to scare you. I thought I'd have more time to unpack until you came."
"Oh no problem, I'm Leo by the way.
"I'm Libra, Libra Golding." Wait I think Ive heard of his name somewhere.
"That name sounds familiar... Wait! You're not a TikToker are you?" I ask with sarcasm In my voice.
"Oh hell no!" He laughs "I'm a YouTuber."
"Thank god, I though I'd have to listen to the Renegade song again."
"Don't worry I'm clear. So I'm bored unpacking these. Tell me about you."
"So my name is Leo DuPont, I'm from Nice you know France, I'm 17, single child, born July 25th"
"Interesting. I'm Libra Golding, I'm from Seattle, I'm also 17, I have 2 sisters and I was born on the 23rd of September."
"Wait you were born on the first day of fall?" He nods. "Lucky, my life compared to yours is nothing"
"I'm sure there's something cool about you, I'll just have to find out in these nine months."