"Yay!" She jumped up. I walked over to Mattia and sat on his lap wrapping my arms around him and laying my head on his shoulder.

"We haven't seen Danny around lately why don't we invite him?" Alejandro asked. Taylor got quiet and stopped jumping.

"So um I broke up with him like two days ago.." She said scratching her head looking at the floor. I was so shocked to hear this. Why didn't she tell me personally? I thought we told each other everything.

"Oh no why?" I asked.

"He saw when me and you kissed and didn't like it. He said I cheated but honestly all best friends kiss each other. Right Mattia?"

"Shut up." Hs covered his eyes laughing and threw his head back.

"Wait let's go back a minute. Avery and Taylor kissed?" Alejandro asked still fixated on that.

"Yeah. If you wanna see, some fan on tiktok has the video." Taylor said throwing herself back on the couch.

Mattia was shifting around trying to hide something but I knew exactly what it was.

"Is this making you..happy?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded which made me laugh.

"You're gross." I laughed and playfully pushed his shoulder.

"So what are we doing today?" Alejandro asked

"Why don't we let our followers decide? Put a poll up on your story babe and do the one with the most votes." Mattia said to me.

"Well what two options do we have? Or should we do it on twitter since there's four on there?" They all agreed to tweet a poll from my account and listed the options.

@avcastano: we're bored and don't know what to do later. pick what you want us to do!! 💕
1. baking contest m&av v t&al
2. target hide and seek
3. nothing

I tweeted and waited for the results, which didn't take long.

"It's still early as hell though. What are we gonna do until it's time to go live?" Taylor asked. I suggested we go to Ihop but Alejandro said we go there too much.

I got up ignoring everyone and just started cooking for them. I made pancakes and toast. They ate it up and for the rest of the day we watched movies until like 5pm.

Mattia checked my twitter and the winning poll was the baking contest.

"So I guess it's me and Av versus you and Taylor." Mattia said to Ale but we all heard.

"Interesting." Taylor smirked.

"Do you guys wanna do it from scratch or go out and buy a mix?" I asked getting up and stretching after turning off the tv. My butt hurt from sitting for a long time.

"Let's buy a mix cause I can't do anything from scratch." Ale said doing the same and laughing a little.

"I guess while I drive we could go live." Mattia said taking his phone out and getting on Instagram.

We all got into his car and I started the live.

ig live: @mattiapolibio