You're Mine

Request: Hey, just wondering if you can make a story where the main character is the top? And he only realize he likes his partner when his partner confesses.

Requested By and Dedicated To: Junnpaku

Jaiden

I watched as Nathan continued to talk to Paula, not paying any attention to me, even though I was sitting right next to him. And he wonders why I'm always in a bad mood when it comes to lunch. Everyday, the same thing. Paula comes to sit next to Nathan, even though she knows I hate her, and everyday they talk to each other like they've been friends forever even though they just met this year. I've always hated Paula since I first met her. You want to know why? As soon as Nathan left for only a moment, her whole character changed and she glared at me. Her exact words were: "Stay away from Nathan. He's mine." Her saying that made me confused a bit but I just grinned down at her and got right in her face. "Bring it."

She looked like she was about to go mental on my ass but Nathan came back. Now she goes everywhere he does, never letting him leave her sight. I swear, one of these days, she's going to follow him into the bathroom and even to his house. The thought sent shivers up my spine. And though I hate to admit it, I think I really do have feeling for Nathan. The bell then rang, signalling us that lunch was over and that we needed to go to back to class. Finally. Now I can get Nathan away from that man-eater. We walked to our class. Paula walked with us for a few minutes before going to her class. About time! I was about to start yelling at her to get her ass to her own classroom.

Me and Nathan made our way to our class and sat near the back. The window was opened slightly and it caused my hair to go into my eyes. I groaned and pushed back the dyed black strands which were already turning back to their normal brown color. I looked over at Nathan to see that the wind also pushed his blonde hair but it was too short to get into his eyes. My gaze continued to stay on Nathan, me not listening to a single word the teacher was saying. Nathan was just too mesmerizing to me. I didn't seem to keep track of the time since the bell then rang and pulled me from my thoughts. I stared at Nathan for  whole hour?!

Everyone piled out of the class and as soon as Nathan walked out of the classroom, Paula appeared. My mood immediately went from peaceful to pissed off. She wasted no time in chatting it up with Nathan, practically talking his ear off. I wanted to rip her mouth off, she was so annoying. They then spoke about something that caught my attention. "So Nathan, do you want to come over to my place?"

"Can't. I already told Jaiden I'd go to his house and study with him."

"Oh. Ok then. Maybe some other time." Paula shot me a glare and I just grinned at her. I love pissing her off. Making our way out of the school, Nathan walked with me to my car after Paula gave him a hug bye. I stayed silent while Nathan talked the whole way to my house, thoughts about Nathan swirling in my head. I don't know why but I think I might have feelings for Nathan.

Nathan

Jaiden didn't say a word in the car. Was he mad at me? I tried to start up a conversation many times but Jaiden always replied with a small hm or oh. Can't really start a conversation with words like those. Once we arrived at Jaiden's house, he went inside immediately. I guess he is mad at me. Walking into the house, the familiar scent of Lilacs reached my nose. Jaiden's mom loved that flower and so did I. I would always smell the flower's scent clinging to his clothing and skin whenever I was around him. It was intoxicating.

I went into Jaiden's room to see him sitting on his bed, already working on his homework. He usually argues with me about getting out his homework. I cautiously walked over to Jaiden and sat on his bed, only a few feet away from him. He didn't seem to care I was even here. The hell is he mad about?