Nightly Secret ~Not For Young Audiences~

A/N: This was requested by a person who doesn't want to be named. Its another threeway and I'm still not used to writing those. Also, this is meant for mature audiences so if you have a problem reading then don't. Just saying and for those who do, enjoy. This will all be from Andrew's perspective.

Request: A threeway oneshot and I want it to be really kinky.

Requested By: Anonymous

I knocked nervously on the door, waiting until I heard those familiar heavy footsteps and the door opened. I stared into a toned chest with a jersey covering it. My blue eyes traveled upward until they settled into Chris' green ones. He smirked and motioned me to come inside. I did so and saw Jeff sitting on the couch, his black hair covering his brown eyes until he looked up, making them visible.

He also smiled when he saw me and I could feel Chris' hot breath on my neck. I sometimes wonder why I even go along with this, why I come to this place to have all kinds of things done to me. Ever since I met Chris and Jeff, the very hot brothers who go to my school, I've had a crush on both of them. Somehow, it ended up with me suddenly being dragged into an empty room by the brothers and given an offer I couldn't refuse.

To put it simple, me, Jeff, and Chris are fuck buddies. Every night, I come to their house and they use different toys on me all night. Its our nightly secret. Now its going to happen again. It wasn't long before we were all in the room the brothers share and were on one of the beds. Jeff and Chris stripped me of my clothing until I was completely exposed.

Jeff went over to the nightstand in the middle of the beds and pulled out a pair of red fuzzy handcuffs, lotion, and condoms from the drawer. I didn't struggle as he use the cuffs and handcuffed me to the metal bars at the head of the bed, me on my knees with my ass sticking into the air like an offering. Chris was fishing through his dresser drawers and pulled out a vibrator.

Walking back over to me, he set down the vibrator and started to strip his clothing, Jeff doing the same thing until they were completely exposed like me. Jeff got behind me while Chris pulled my head so our lips crashed against each other. He didn't even ask for entrance as his tongue delved into my mouth and tasted me. While Chris continued to kiss me, I felt something wet and cold run across my entrance, causing me to gasp in surprise. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Jeff  pouring some lotion onto his fingers and spreading it onto my entrance. He then lathered more lotion onto his fingers and pushed one inside of me. I moaned at the sensations as he thrusted his finger in and out of me. He added finger after finger until he pulled them out of me.

Chris, who had been kissing me the whole time, decided to switch it up. He pulled away from my swollen lips only to keep my mouth occupied with sucking his cock. I took his member into my mouth and sucked on him greedily while I saw Jeff grab the vibrator. I decided to play a game and see how much of Chris I could get into my mouth. I took more of him into my mouth until I felt him hit the back of my throat. Seems I can take in almost all of him. I continued to watch Jeff out the corner of my eyes as he poured lotion onto the vibrator. He nudged my hole with it, teasing me for a few seconds before sliding it in. I moaned at the pleasure eagerly waiting for him to turn it on and push it all inside of me.

Once it was halfway in, Jeff smirked and turned it on. I moaned again, muffled by Chris' dick still in my mouth, as the sensations increased and pleasure swirled in every part of my body. Jeff then pushed the rest of the vibrator into me without warning and I moaned again, this time with slight pain. He continued to use the vibrator, teasing and torturing me by pushing it slowly in and out and even pulling it all the way out to run it over my entrance and cock. After what seemed like forever, Jeff pulled out the vibrator, making me moan again.

Chris pulled out of my mouth, allowing me to take in some much needed air and rest my sore jaw for a moment. He took one of the condoms and ripped it open with his teeth. Positioning himself behind me, he slipped on the condom and lathered his length with some of the lotion before pushing himself into me. I let out a loud groan, Jeff taking the chance to push his own member into my mouth. As soon as Chris was all the way inside me, he began to thrust in and out at a slow pace, me moaning slightly while I sucked on Jeff. Chris soon began to thrust faster and faster into me, me mewling and moaning until I was soon releasing onto the bed.

Chris pulled out of me and quickly ripped off the condom before releasing onto my back and ass. Jeff pulled out of my mouth and also ripped open a condom before putting it on. He wasted no time and rammed himself into me, causing me to groan in both pain and pleasure. He pounded into me harder and harder while Chris pulled me so our lips connected. I came sooner than last time, getting some on my stomach as well as on the bed. Jeff continued to push into me until he pulled out, ripped off the condom, and released his seed all over my ass and legs. Chris pulled away and I took in some much needed air as I watched Jeff go back over to the dresser. He fished through the bottom drawer and pulled out a leash and whip. This is going to be a long night.

A/N: Hello everyone. I know this oneshot was short but I'll try to make up for it with the next oneshot and I'll try to get the next one out soon. Vote, comment, fan, you get the idea. I hope you liked it!