Locker Room

Request: You can always do a locker room scene? I mean its cliche but I seriously have a thing for some jock on jock action the more masculine the better preferably between the bad boy and golden boy you know what I mean?

Requested By and Dedicated to: kk2358

Brent

My muscles were screaming at me by the time practice was over. Even stretching out my arm hurt enough to make me wince. Maybe I shouldn't have pushed myself so hard. Looking over at Griffin, I could tell that he was also in pain but he didn't show it as much. He stretched his arms over his head, his muscles tightening until he let them relax again. He took off his helmet, letting his blonde hair fall over his blue eyes. I've known Griffin since we were kids. The first time we talked to each other was when I accidentally hit him in the head with a football. I was tossing it in the air until I decided to kick it and it went flying into the side of his head. Whoops.

By the time I had realized I was staring at him, the coach had already made everyone go into the locker room to cool off. I took off my helmet and ran a hand through my black hair. A light pressure on my shoulder made me turn to see Griffin smiling at me. "So how do you think this practice went?"

"Pretty well. Though my body is aching all over."

"I know what you mean. Coach is brutal."

"Which is why I suggest we hurry into the locker room before he makes us run 20 laps for not listening to him." Griffin laughed and we both made our way to where the other players were. Everyone was pretty much already dressed and about to leave. Me and Griffin also got changed into our regular clothes and put our football gear into our lockers before leaving. While on our way out of the school, Griffin decided to start up a conversation. "So what do you think will be on Frater's test tomorrow?"

"How should I know? If you haven't noticed, I'm not the best when it comes to math."

"No but you can sure hold back a 200 pound jock." I laughed at that. It was true that I was the only one able to hold back that other guy from the opposing team during one game earlier in the year but I'm sure that if Griffin hadn't missed all those practices due to him studying to bring up his grades then he could have done the same. Heck, anyone on the team could have done it. Of course, me and Griffin are more muscular than the other guys on the team, not trying to brag or anything. I heard Griffin sigh and I looked at him with a raised brow.

"You ok man?"

"Yea. I just wish I knew what was on the test."

"You're really obsessed with this test aren't you?"

"Duh. I already have a low C in his class. If I fail this test, my grade will bump down to a D or F. You know what that means."

"No more football."

"Exactly. Well, might as well hit the books when I get home."

"Nerd." Griffin bumped my arm playfully before waving bye and walking over to his car. I walked over to mine and got in before starting it up and pulling out of the school parking lot. I took my time getting home and once I walked through the door, the first thing I heard was Patricia flirting on the phone. Ugh. I walked into the living room and saw her on the couch, her legs crossed and her short skirt showing more than needed to be seen. Once she saw me, she frowned and waved her hand in a 'go away' motion. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen to see mom washing dishes and dad sitting at the counter. Once mom saw me she frowned and pointed at the clock. "You're late."

"Sorry. Practice went longer than I thought."

"Well you should tell your coach that you don't need to practice running with a ball 24/7."