Late Night Visitor

A/N: So I'm aware how late I'm getting with updating this book, even if it is just a bunch of oneshots but I've figured it out. My laptop has begun to intimidate me whenever I try to type a story on it. So, I decided to use my phone and viola, managed to write this for all of you. Enjoy!

"I'm dreaming. That's what's happening. I fell asleep and I'm now in a weird dream." I pleaded from under my blanket, refusing to look at what just greeted me the moment I opened my eyes. Sadly, my prayers went unanswered as a deep voice spoke from above me.

"Those tales aren't entirely true honey. I don't need to use your dreams to communicate with you. So no, you're not dreaming." I sighed, wondering why I had to be subjected to this supernatural bullshit. Preparing for the worst, I removed the blanket from where I had raised it over my head and stared at what I had hoped wasn't real. Now I wasn't a non-believer of the supernatural or anything, but even I have to draw a line at some point. Especially when I suddenly find myself in the presence of a so-called incubus floating above my bed.

"So why are you here?" Part of me thought I was insane trying to communicate with a freaking supernatural creature that's just hovering above me but I figured I had a right to know why is was in my bedroom and not attacking me in my dreams. The man smiled and within the dim light granted by the moon I saw two sets of sharp pointed teeth among pearly whites.

"Is it bad if I say I've taken an interest in you?" It most certainly would be, yes. Of course, I don't know how he would react to me saying that and I'm more curious than angry right now.

"Why would an incubus take an interest in some random college student?" He didn't say anything at first, just kept smiling as he maneuvered his body so he was laying beside me on the bed. My body tensed as he rested on his side, arm under his head as he stared at me before finally speaking.

"Well, your looks are to my liking and judging by your smell, you're still a virgin. It's almost rare to find a cute virgin nowadays, especially one already in their twenties, so I figured 'why not'? Besides honey, if not me then another incubus, maybe even a succubus, would have come for you sooner or later if you weren't gonna pop that cherry soon. I'm just doing you a favor since I'm nicer than most of my kind." By the time he was done explaining, my face felt hot and embarrassment had been dug deep into my chest. Feeling like I had heard enough, I pulled the blanket over my face once more and tried to ignore the incubus still on my bed. I turned over, facing away from him and tried to go back to sleep, hoping that he'd be gone come morning. He wasn't.

"I'm surprised you haven't tried scaring me away or something. Humans aren't the most calm creatures when facing one of my kind." I didn't look up from my book as I tried to cram in some last minute studying. Midterms are a major pain.

"Trust me, you're not the only one. I really think I should be doing something to get rid of you but I'm basing my actions on yours." I finally looked up at the incubus, realizing I'm only really seeing what he looks like now since he first showed up when it was dark. And damn if I'm not impressed. He's beautiful for a man... and a demon with bright golden hair that reaches his shoulders and eyes like amber. His body is quite muscular but not to the point where it's off-putting or weird looking. I can't help but feel like a plain stick with shortish brown hair and chocolate eyes. There are even a few tattoos, a tribal design that almost looks like wings on his chest, a simple looking scorpion on his right shoulder, and what looks like the sun and moon melded together on his left. Small gold hoops adorn his ears and a gold chain is resting on his right ankle. It also seems that the folklore got a few things right concerning the dark bat-like wings, pointed tail, and ram horns. Thankfully, he's wearing a loincloth so I don't have to be subjected to that sort of embarrassment if he's going to be hanging around (ha ha, puns). Though according to the stories, something rather impressive is hiding under that piece of cloth. It's also now that I realize he's giving me a confused look.