Ch 29

A/N: Thank you so much guys for 1.7k+ views! It means a lot. Hope you guys liked the last chapter, and that you all didn't find the ending so abrupt. I will try to make it better in thic chapter. How? Well, you will see once you read it. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter!

"Drop your wands everyone." Goyle said.

Every head turned to him. Except two, one of them being dead, the other, well, staring into nothingness.

Draco looked down at Hermione. She had one of her hands on top of Andy's, rubbing the back of it with her thumb every now and then, thinking that he would wake up if she continued to do that. Her other hand was clutching Draco's side, as if making sure he was there with her, and not leaving her.

He lightly shook her, but she stayed the way she was. "Hermione." He whispered, but still she didn't respond. "Hermione." He said a little louder and shook her,.

As if breaking from a trance, she immediately looked up at him and said, "Draco?"

"You okay?" He asked her, and then a second later found him mentally slapping himself. Of course, she was not okay. She just lost her close if not best friend, who was trying to protect her, he thought.

"What hap-," She started to ask him but then she remembered everything, and said, "He died while protecting me."

Draco nodded and said, "Hermione, Goyle is here." 

At that, she looked up at the man she hated more than Umbridge now, and that was saying something. "Oh God, he has Ginny and Harry held in front of him. We need to save them now!" She exclaimed.

"We just can't go like this, we need a plan. He currently can't see us because we are behind this boulder, but we can see his moves properly. Everyone, excluding us, has dropped their wands, and we can't risk any more lives. We need to plan according to that." Draco said.

"I don't have my wand." Hermione told him.

Draco took her wand out from his pocket and passed it to her. "Here." 

"How did you get it?" She asked him as she took her wand.

"I took it from Alecto when I petrified her. I swear I will kill them after we take care of Goyle." He muttered the last part, glaring at the Carrow brother sister duo.

"I have a plan." Hermione told him.

"What?" He asked her. Hermione leaned in and told him her plan. "Are you crazy? You will let yourself be in danger again? Andy didn't die in vain, Hermione. He died while protecting you. And now you want to go put all of his efforts in vain?" He whisper-shouted at her.

"Draco, this is the only plan that I can come up with right now, and it may work. Goyle thinks that I am dead, he won't be expecting me. And besides, I have got Harry's Invisibility Cloak that he gave me before we left, in my bag right here." Hermione tried to reason with him.

"Fine. But promise me, Hermione, you will stay safe and you won't kill Goyle. Do you understand me?" He told her.

"What? Draco he is the reason Andy died! And you are stopping me from killing him." Hermione told him.

"Take a moment and listen to yourself, Hermione. You are not a killer. Goyle will be captured and thrown into Azkaban. He will receive the Dementors' Kiss, and I will make sure of that, I promise you. And I just want you to promise me in return that you won't try to kill him or anyone else here. Justice will be served, Hermione." Draco promised her.

"Fine. But that won't stop me from taking my revenge from him. I should go now. Be careful, Draco, you have to fulfill your promise." Hermione said.