Ch 24- Part 2

A/N: Thank you so much guys for 120+ votes on this story! It means a lot. As I told, here is the second part of chapter 24. This part will be longer than the previous one. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter!

Standing before them was none other than Ronald Bilius Weasley. 

He covered the distance between them in four long strides and stood beside Hermione and Harry. He sat on the other side of Harry and hugged them both, feeling the familiar touch of them before his darted to see his sister on the next bed. 

He gave Harry a squeeze on his shoulder and then stood up. He sat on Ginny's bed and took her hand in his. Rubbing circles on the back of her hand with his finger, he asked, "How long? How long has she been unconscious?"

"Miss Weasley and Mr Potter were brought here around three hours ago, And he woke up an hour ago. But, Miss Weasley hasn't yet." Madam Pomfrey answered his question.

Ron nodded and turned back to Hermione and Harry. "You feeling alright, Harry?" He asked him.

Still crying into Hermione's shoulder, he said, "Y-yes. But G-Ginny..." He trailed off towards the end.

"Ginny is a strong girl. She is a fighter and I know she will wake up very soon. She will be fine." Hermione said as she looked at her unconscious best friend, while rubbing Harry's back.

Ron looked at her and nodded and turned back towards his sister.

"I am sorry to cut your time off, but Mr Potter needs some rest. You will have to answer Headmistress McGonagall's questions when she will be back here, and that will be tiresome, so you need to rest, Mr Potter." Madam Pomfrey said.

Harry just quickly shook his head in reply, as a child who had been to sleep, when he clearly wanted to sleep.

Hermione pulled away a little so she could look at her best friend's face and said, "She is right, Harry. You need to rest. And when you will wake up, you will find Ginny sitting beside you, scolding you for blaming yourself for everything. You don't want her to see you like this now, do you?"

Harry silently shook his head in reply.

"Then rest, Harry. We will be here only. Call us if you need anything, okay?" Hermione said and wiped his tears with her hand. Kissing him on his forehead in a sisterly way, she pulled away and helped him to lay down. She put the blanket over him and removed his glasses, keeping them on the table beside his bed. Ron walked towards them and patted Harry on his shoulder as he finally closed his eyes, letting sleep over take him.

'I need to find that bloody Mayfair.' Draco thought as Hermione and Ron came towards him and Madam Pomfrey. 

"Did Headmistress McGonagall's reply came?" Madam Pomfrey asked Hermione. 

She shook her head and said, "No. I sent my patronus informing her about this just as you told and it should have reached her already. But she hasn't replied anything yet. But I am sure she will be here soon."

Madam POmfrey nodded and went away, telling them that she will be in her office and to call if they need anything.

When he saw Ron making his way back to Ginny, Draco pulled Hermione a little close to him and asked, "Do you remember what Mayfair told you about the place where he spends most of his time when he hasn't got anything to do?"

Hermione thought for a moment and then said, "He told me that he spends most of his time in the Room of Requirement."

Draco nodded in reply and was about step away when Hermione grabbed his arm and asked him, "What are you going to do, Draco?"