Ch 20

A/N: Thank you so much guys for 1.1k+ views! It means a lot! Probably like my New year's gift! Hope you guys are liking this story so far! I am sorry if it's boring or something like that, I will try my best to improve! I know the last chapter was short so this one's probably way longer than that. Spoiler Alert: This chapter will make someone's (in the story) dream's come true. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter!

"Hermione? Hermione stay with me, okay?"

Draco had immediately ran to the corridor where he had left Hermione. His heart was pounding in his chest. He was really scared for her. He had actually ignored that letter and walked a little closer to her throughout their time after dinner, just to piss off that person if he was present.

But clearly, that wasn't the outcome.

He reached that place just to see her lying on the ground. He would have thought she had died if it wasn't for the slight, but fornutaley there, pulse. He immediately picked her up and ran towards the Hospital Wing, shouting McGonagall and Pomfrey's name in the process.

He carefully put her on the bed while he waited for Pomfrey to come. He was holding her hand and squeezing it every now and then to show that he was here. He could feel her pulse becoming weaker and weaker and he shouted, "Madam Pomfrey! Please come fast!"

"I am coming, I am coming!" She shouted as she came back. She immediately went towards Hermione and took out her wand.

"Mr Malfoy, I will need you to step aside so that I can check her. Please go and talk to McGonagall. She is outside the Hospital Wing." Madam Pomfrey said.

"But-" He started but a stern expression from her was enough to make him stop.

"Mr Malfoy, it's my order." She said.

Draco sighed and took one last look at her and went towards the door.

"Headmistress McGonagall?" He said as he came near her.

"Mr Malfoy, how is she?" She asked, concern quite evident in her voice.

"I won't lie, Headmistress. Her pulse is getting weaker and weaker." Draco said.

"And how did this all happened?" She asked him.

"We had almost finished our rounds and I had an important work to do in the Heads' Dormitory so I left her there and went to our dormitory. I was about to go back when I heard her scream and I immediately rushed to the place where I had left her. When I reached there, I saw here lying on the ground and she was unconscious. So I picked her up and immediately brought her here. And now Madam Pomfrey is checking her." Draco explained.

"Do you have any idea why someone must have done it?" McGonagall asked him.

Draco, for a moment, was about to say yes, but then he simply shook his head and said, "No. I don't have any idea, Headmistress McGonagall."

"Well, if you get to know something, then please tell me." Mcgonagall said.

Draco nodded and McGonagall left, leaving him alone, deep into his thoughts.

"Mr Malfoy?" 

He turned around to see Madam Pomfrey standing there. "You can come inside." She said.

He nodded and walked towards Hermione's bed. She looked pale, but he was happy when he saw her breathing properly.

"What happened to her?" He asked Madam Pomfrey.

"She was hit with at least six crucios and some more dark spells, which I think, wouldn't be suitable to mention. She should wake up any minute now. Call me when she wakes up, I will be in my office." Madam Pomfrey told him and went towards her office.