Hades Blind Mate|39

Start from the beginning

"You won't live to see their lives, you know that." She said, I looked at her in confusion.

"What?" I asked and she just shrugged, something was off with her usual behavior.

"He'll be here in 2 days—I hope you can hold your tongue when he arrives." Artaith said, for a split second I sensed worry and I wondered why.

"Who is he?" I asked—she gave me the same look I was accustomed too.

"Son of a god—yet different, he's a monster and makes everything that you've done look like a joke." She said—this surprised me, I've been asking about him since they managed to recapture me and she refused to tell me.

"Your scared." I said to her, I saw the moment of anger in her eyes—she slapped me.

"YOU need to be afraid! nobody is safe, if he doesn't have Seina—he will kill EVERYONE you or she loves until he gets what he wants." Artaith said and I felt her panic, hell I saw it her eyes.

"Sweety—you done in there!?" hephaestus spoke, yeah she has him under her voodoo shit.

"Almost!" She replied, I think being with him had made her softer.

Yet she knew it was a lie, his biggest fear to my surprise was not finding love—being alone forever.  So the moment his fear became her knowledge, she had been using it to pretend to be his girlfriend—he did whatever she asked.

"I did what you asked." Hephaestus spoke softly, I truly felt bad for him.

I usually didn't put my head in other businesses—I didn't really care about the other gods after the way they treated me when I got a job down here. Yet I didn't realize how badly Hephaestus got treated because of his looks, yeah his ex wife cheated on him with another god but I soon realized that the other gods had done that constantly.

So for him this was a dream come true, he had somebody to be with forever even if he was being controlled by a dream—this was his happiness and it truly made me hate being a god even more.

"How long do you plan to string him along." I asked her, she glared at me with rage.

"Hes been very helpful." She said but I knew that wasn't the whole truth.

"You like him." I said and she flinched,  she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not supposed too, he's not the first one with fears like this—yet I've never been treated like he treats me which sucks because it's all fake." she dry laughed, it sounded painful.

"Never tried dating?" I asked and she gave me the are you kidding look.

"Yeah let me find the time while I have to please a terrifying man who could rip me and anyone I decided to love in half if I refused his games." She laughed angrily and I soon realized this woman was a lot different then I first thought.

I still hated her for all the lives she had taken, she had killed and slaughtered so many parts of this castle and yet all I could see was this broken person—under the control of a powerful man who probably has known her since before her mind developed and now she rather do what he asks then die fighting him.

"What makes him so scary that you couldn't fight for what you want?" I asked, she chuckled.

"He's immune to everything, he made it that way—once I tried my powers and he almost killed me for it." She said—this wasn't the cold blooded person whose been cutting me apart and watching me piss myself and laugh.

"Why the sudden sad face now, you've been acting like a nightmare for who knows how long and now you want a heart to heart?" I asked her which she responded with a middle finger.

"Things have changed Hades, and paths have been altered—whatever he's going for is not something I want." She told me, and for once I felt this uneasy feeling flow from my chest.

"What does he plan to do?" I asked and she looked at dead in the eye.

"He wants to kill all mortals, all supernatural creatures and make the earth a wasteland for his own children and for some reason your dear mate is his baby grower." She said and I felt rage within me, but not at her for the way the universe continues to hurt seina.

"But she's mated, the moment she mated me—she couldn't have children." I lied but she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I know things Hades, I maybe a monster and I have killed without reason but somethings I pretend I don't know because I have a heart." Artaith spoke, her voice was dark and sickly making me rethink her calm tone.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said to her and she smiled, before walking towards the dungeon doors.

"Keep saying that even when he arrives—because their lives depend on it." She told me, and my heart dropped.

She knew? She knew this whole time that Seina was pregnant when she left—yet throughout all the beatings, the torments and the same she put me through watching me piss my pants and brave through it, she was aware why I refused to mention anything on Seina.

Why in the hell would she care after everything she has done to destroy my home about my children? Why did this man want Seina so badly—she couldn't have children with anybody else but her mate and that was in every werewolf book she could push on me to read.

What does this man have planned?
Will my future wife be safe?
Does my child grow big and strong?
I need to get out of here! I need to get my throne back so I can save everyone.

I WILL get free.

WORD COUNT: 1541

Vote & Comment ❤️

Hey my kitties sorry for the lack of updates, my original phone completely crapped out on me—plugged it in to charge and next morning it wouldn't turn on

The phone I'm using just for calling is completely crap—dies within 3 hours and can't type on it worth a dam. Computer typing drives me mad so my boyfriend let me use his phone so I could update.

He's the best, but I hope on in 5 days ill be able to get a new phone if this virus doesn't completely fuck with that.

I love you guys,
Stay safe and wash your hands.
Stay inside as well.