"What is it, son?" asked Michael as he sees his son spacing out while driving. Don't take him wrong, he loves his life. 

"Nothing, dad."

................

"Dad, we're here!" called Diaz in an excited tone. Finally, for the first time in his life, he stepped into the ivory tower where his parents once studied. "You go first. Bring these documents at once," told Michael while handing some files to Diaz. "Ok, where do you want to meet later?"

"I'll see you at the cafe, I'll wait there. You'll take care of the registration matters," said Michael. "Noted that. See you there dad," said Ali. He kissed his father's hands. 

Rosaria honey, if you were near here, you must be smiling proudly at Diaz now...

..............

The situation in the registration hall was noisy with the voices of students and parents present that day. Some are still compiling important documents and some still have time to have a light breakfast. But Diaz was in a hurry that he don't have time to have breakfast. He walk past the crowds straight to the registration desk that was neatly arranged in that hall. "Good morning miss," he greeted with a sweet smile.

"Good morning sir, what can I help you?" asked the woman in charge of registration."I want to complete my registration and ask about the domain-"

"Of course! Another freshman, what is your name again sir."

"Diaz Michael."

"Diaz Michael, please borrow me a second. Are you son of Professor Michael, Cybercity trusted professor in computer and electronics?" the woman asked in admiration. "Indeed, he is my father," Diaz said while scratching his neck which suddenly felt itchy. "Woah, it's such an honour to meet you, Diaz. Professor Michael is my idol for your information," said the woman while noting Diaz's name by marking across. "I see, guess it's your lucky day because he is here," Diaz said with a cynical smile.

The woman who had previously bowed her head and could not stop reading and marking the document brought by Daiz immediately looked up, it turned out that Micahel was already beside his son, smiling. "What take it too long, son?" 

"Professor!" the woman suddenly stands from her seat as she lends a hand to him as a sign of greetings. The students who were registering were shocked, suddenly Michael was next to Diaz without anyone noticing. Probably too busy completing important documents to be aware of the presence of one of the infamous professors. Michael welcome her greets with a warm smile. "Let's get work done quickly, we don't want to waste much more time aren't we." "Yes sir."

The situation around the registration hall became silent for a while. The sudden presence of Professor Michael had a huge impact. But it last for only a minute, the atmosphere returned to normal when the woman returned to her seat and the registration process went as usual.

...............

"Diaz, I have checked your invitations letter," the woman then continue. "Here you go. Your identification student card, schedule for class, your assignment tab and your keys for your dormitory, your room and block has been inserted in the key card." 

"Thanks for the information miss," Diaz said with a smile. "Just doing my job. Your first class will start on Sunday, 8.00 a.m. Just like in your schedule paper," said the woman again while pointing a finger at the paper in Diaz's hand.

"Ok, thank you very much miss," said Michael while placing his hand on his chest.

"No problem sir, it's an honour for me to see you here professor and Diaz, welcome to the FSU," the woman said with a sweet smile.

Smile back, that's how they responded to the woman's deed. Without delay, Diaz and Michael continued to open the steps and left the warm atmosphere of the registration hall with conversations between the parents and the newly registered students.

"I'll leave you and live in the dorm starting this Sunday, I'll miss you dad."

After a few minutes of silence, Michael finally opened the conversation as soon as they both arrived at the cafe located in the middle of the university's main building.

"That's right. I'll miss you too, if you don't want to sit in the dormitory, you can stay at home. University from our house is that not far you know." Michael convince Diaz with his secret weapon, making eyes that were considered cute. "I can't. I have to come to class early."

"Okay okay. I understand. Now let's get our last coffee together," Michael persuaded while hugging his son from behind. "Yeah, will you help me take the stuff to the dorm?" asked Diaz. 

"No, take it yourself," Michael replied as he slowly sipped his cup of coffee.