𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊

𝓦𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽. 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽.

↬William Hill↫

ྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉྉ

The town of Forks wasn't one I would think ever existed, I'd honestly think you were insane when trying to convince me that it truly exists. Either raining constantly or so foggy you can barely see three feet infront of you.

Personally, I would of never chose to live here but mom wanted to go with her dream and I hope her art can brighten up this place. And that maybe I'll find a step dad for all I know.

My boots splash through the puddles up the pathway of the cottage, it was a cozy feel to it at least and I saw that mom tried to make me feel more at home as she had already added grungey statues to the garden. My hand glides against Georgie, the statue gargoyle that I bought a couple years back, before I hop up the wooden stairs hearing the faint creak of the wood settling under my foreign weight.

Bless her, this woman even changed the front doorknob to a vintage one. She truly was planning on staying here.

I walk through the front room, glancing around at the familiar furniture and knickknacks inside the unknown four walls, there was a fireplace on the far side of the room with a dark grey fake fur rug infront of it, I'll definitely be taking naps there.

"Dotty!" Her voice echoed as her arms wrapped around me, fire red hair in an untamed halo framing her plump pale face scattered with freckles. She was a curvy woman for her late thirties, any man would drop to their knees for her sparky attitude but none have sparked her interest.

She smelled like the beaches of Florida still, Washington yet to take home's scent away. "I have your room all set up!" She claps her hands, rings sparking in the light before she's flying down the hallways to a door plastered in posters and drawings.

"Mom you didn't have to-" my voice breaks off in emotion, she put everything exactly in place as if she just picked my room back home up and placed it right perfectly there with nothing out of place.

"You'll love it here I swear"

"Maybe... Maybe I will"

𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢, 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱, 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴