The team gathered their sticks and lined up in their designated places, Scott and stiles grabbed a stick each and walked to the middle of the field, bickering to themselves about the new hot shot freshman.

"Hopefully they do better at this" Kira hoped for her friends

A whistle was blown. Signaling the beginning of what the three girls hoped would be a better round.

Scott and stiles moved towards the incoming player, Scott managed to knock the stick out of the guys hands and it landed on the grass.

Coach blew his whistle once again. This time with more faith in his team

Alex grinned at the two boys, feeling proud that they had managed to pick up their game, she couldn't help but think of the last time she felt such pride for Stiles, the game he carried on his back in sophomore year. The game she wanted to yell from the stands that she loved him, and if she could she'd do the same now.

Another guy had come and gone whilst Alex stayed in her train of thought. Stiles and Scott both taking him down, after that another and another. The two boys were on fire, feeling the adrenaline feed on their wins.

Alex glanced at the coyote who looked out on the field, confusion painting her face and an occasional smile being put on as she noticed the crowd cheer.

Alex nudged her a little "this is a good thing, if they can block like that in a game they'd be guaranteed a win" she explained

Malia nodded, understanding what was being told to her "thanks"

Alex waved her hand "it's fine, Trust me I was the same when I moved here"

Malia smiled a little. In the last three months she had been told how to feel what, and what actions meant what, but in all that time she felt as if she was more a lesson among her friends. Alex related to her, explained it nicely, made her feel better for not understanding as much. Alex treated her normally.

Both girls looked back to the field just in time to see who the next one was. Liam Dunbar.

Although only on the tryout team for five minutes, Scott and stiles... well more stiles had formed a vendetta against him and a bad one at that.

Sure he was a cocky freshman who believed he could be the youngest team captain but that was the attitude needed in a world like this.

He took his stance from Scott and stiles, baring down on his stick as he looked ahead confidently. He believed he could do it, he wanted to do it.

Scott and stiles stood with stricken nerves, both believing the boy had to have a supernatural ability to be this good

silence filled the air, it was quickly taken by the sound of coach finstocks whistle.

Stiles jumped through the air, narrowly missing Liam, who had dodged out the older boy at the last possible moment. He managed to slip right past Scott, raising his lacrosse stick and launching the ball into the goal. The crowd in the bleachers cheering out at the young boy.

Well everyone but Alex Kira and malia

Malia stood up from her seat "that was luck!" She yelled, her arms flailing as she did

"Malia" Kira said with a warned tone

Alex looked up at her new friend, she stood up and joined her

"Do-over!" Malia yelled

"Hell yeah!" Alex joined

Coach barely looked over his shoulder "Sweetheart, there's no do-overs. This is a practice." He laughed slightly