"Emmie?" Dad said.

I nodded and ran to him. He fell to the ground and hugged me. I cried in his arms for a long time until a I saw someone kneel down next to us.

"Mom!" I yelled and hugged her. She held me and Dad wrapped his arms around is both.

~~~~~

*Glenn's POV*

Later that night, I was sitting against the side of the train car with Maggie and Emmie. Emmie was sitting in my lap.

"How many times am I going to lose you and then find you again?" I said and she looked at me with her big brown eyes. "Is Henry?" I started but didn't say the rest. She nodded, her lip quivering. I pulled her to me and we cried. Maggie rubbed her back but I could see her also crying.

"I missed you Daddy," she said.

"I missed you too." Tara came over and knelt down across from me. "Oh, Tara, this is my daughter Emmie."

"So you're Emmie? Your dad talks about you a lot." Tara smiled. "I'm sorry Glenn, but she looks nothing like you, except for her eyes." I kicked her ankle and she fell onto her butt. We laughed and Tara got up. "It was nice to meet you."

"Emmie, you should go to sleep, okay sweetie?" I said.

"Okay. I love you Daddy," she said.

"I love you too." I shifted her so he head was on my chest. I kissed the top of her head.

Once Emmie fell asleep, I called rick over. "Rick, thank you for keeping her alive."

"Thank Daryl. We just found the two of them. They saved us." Rick pulled Daryl over and left.

"Daryl, how can I repay you?" I asked.

"I owed you. You've done so much for me. It was the least I could do. Plus, she is a sweet kid. Don't let this world spoil her," Daryl said.

I handed Maggie Emmie's small body and stood up. I walked over to Becca who was in the corner again.

"What's up kid?" I asked.

"Nothing," she moaned.

"Oh come on. What happened to my stubborn little sister that hated me?" I nudged her shoulder.

"I never hated you, I just wanted attention." She looked at her boots.

"Were you with Alice?" I asked.

"No, were you?" She finally looked at me.

"No. How long have you been in here by yourself?"

"I wasn't alone, they just killed the rest. It's been like a month since the last was taken," she said. I put an arm around her and she leaned her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, Glenn. I was so terrible when I came to stay at your house. I thought I would never see you again, never get a chance to make things right."

"You just did. I still love you no matter what you do." I hugged her.

"I love you too."

~~~~~

*Emmie's POV*

Dad was talking to a man named Abraham. Abraham scares me to bits. He never smiles, never laughs, and always grunts. I was so short that I could hold onto my dad's leg, so I did that when the two would talk.

Then, the door opened. Three men came in and grabbed Becca, Carl, and I.

I screamed and held my dad's leg. Dad grabbed my arms and pulled me forwards while a man pulled me back. Someone came into the train at and punched my dad, causing him to fall. The three kids in the group were dragged into a room. They tied us to three chairs that sat next to each other.

Gareth came in. "Now I know you all have relatives in that train car, and after they see you three, they are going to fear us like they should.

"Why are you doing this? What did we do?" Becca said. "LET US GO!" She yelled. She kicked a man standing next to her. Gareth nodded and the man grabbed her arm. In a second, he snapped it the wrong way and broke her arm. She screamed in pain as tears rolled down her face.

"No!" I yelled. I man came up to me.

"Keep your mouth shut!" He yelled and punched my face. It was just like Woodbury, he punched me over and over again until I passed out.

~~~~~

I woke up and saw Carl's face beaten up just like mine. The untied us and dragged us back to the train car.

We were thrown inside and Dad rushed over to me. He held my face in his hands. I cried and hugged him. "It hurts Daddy."

"I know baby, I know."

"Glenn!"

~~~~~

*Glenn's POV*

"Glenn!" Maggie yelled. I rushed to her side.

"Becca!" I said. Her arm was messed up.

"Her shoulder is dislocated," Maggie said. "I'm going to have to pop it bad in place."

Becca nodded and hugged me with her good arm. She screamed as her arm popped back into place. I wiped her tears from her face.

"I'm okay, that's better." She sat up strait.

~~~~~

"Come on! Anything that you can use as a weapon!" Rick said.

We used my pocket watch to cave pieces of wood out of the door frame. We broke our belts and put the sharp parts in between our finger and made fists. Emmie found two switch blades in her boots and we used those.

"Get ready. Go for their eyes first," Rick said.

The top of the train car opened. "Get your backs to walls of the train car, now!" A voice boomed as something was dropped into the car.

"Move!" Abraham yelled. I grabbed Becca and Emmie and shielded their bodies. That's when I was dragged away.