New Friends

After i was accepted Cinder led me around the territory. We hunted as I thoroughly enjoyed showing off my different hunting skills. I came trotting back into their camp with a fish dangling from my jaws.

Cinder led me to a small entrance and led me through it into a HUGE den with a few cats talking and sharing prey. In the corner were two beautiful tabbys who looked like Cinder. He led me strait to them I followed slowly. I set my fish down by their paws and they looked up at me. I just gaped one was older I could tell she must have been their mother and the other she-cat had to be Cinders sister the thing was their mothers eyes were ice blue no doubt Cinder gets his eyes from his mother but his sister.... His sisters eyes were different, one was blue and the other was green. Their father had deep brown eyes and mothers are blue, so why did she have one green one?

They must have noticed me starring because Cinder's sister stood up to greet me. "Hi, I'm Storm as you might have guessed I'm Cinders sister." I had to force out the words "Hi, I'm River" I tilted my head at the she-cat I guessed to be their mother and she stood up to greet me to.

She diped her head "And I'm their mother, Steam" she purred and touched noses with me.

We all started talking, mainly about me Cinder sat close to me and I happily leaned on him as we all shared my fish. By the time we finished my fish we were all purring as of we'd been great friends for years.

After we said our goodbyes I got up and padded out of the camp I heard paw steps behind me and I turned to see Cinder padding behind me. I went to the little hideout I had spent the night before at. When we arrived Cinder set down the moss he went and fetched earlier. We settled down and slept without saying a word I cuddled up to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to those who are reading this and the offer still stands just comment the details of your cat and I'll gladly add them ;-)