Cinder's Group

River

"I-i-i...." She shook her head then looked him in the eye "I'll try it." His eyes brightened and he pressed his muzzle briefly to her shoulder. "Thank you" he said with a kind of warmth that was strange to her. Wow he is something else... Her thoughts trailed off as he led her through the forest.

When they arrived she was greeted with curious looks from strange cats. "Don't worry they are just curious about you, they won't bother you." She breathed in his scent hoping it would distract her from the stares. It did, soon he left her to climb up some rocks to tell his leader.

"Who is she." Cinder's leader asked with a rough voice. His voice matched his appearance he was solid black with dark brow eyes if they were any darker they would be black, he had one visible scar, four claw marks running all the way over his muzzle. "Her name is-" she cut him off with an angry glare. "I can speak for myself" she looked at the leader "My name is River and I'm looking to join your group" she said with a firm voice witch was strange because her voice was still soft.

The leader diped his head with a slight purr "Well OK, if you pass the assessment" she looked him strait in the eyes and replied with a determined voice "Try me."

After she had trotted away to meet some of their cats although she stayed within ear-shot of Cinder and Shadow the leader. She picked up some conversion Shadow said "Cinder, you have a good taste in she-cats." Cinder liked his chest fur to cover up his pride In me. When he looked back up to Shadow he replied "Once I get to know her I might ask her to be my mate." Shadow pressed his muzzle to Cinder's shoulder and purred "I can't wait to see my sons kits, I'm sure they will be beautiful." Cinder gave him a grateful look and padded away in my direction.