"I'll check on him." Murda said following after Legend with Jizzle and D-Man right behind him. Eileen was talking to Epic and even though I couldn't hear a word she was saying, given the look of anger on her face and the look of shame on Epic's I could tell he knew he fucked up.

"How long has he been like that?" I asked Qwantay who was fixing himself another drink.

"Since his second deployment... we had just started talking when he got deployed and when he got back he seemed different, we started arguing more and shyt and he stopped opening up about what he seen over there. I know it's hard for him to talk about but he refuses to get help...." Qwantay said and there was something in his voice... I don't know maybe it was the alcohol we were both under but somehow the conversation shift and by the next morning when Legend came back I was feeling.... things.

Over the course of the next few months, I was able to brush that night off as some drunk shyt, but I couldn't deny that me and Qwantay were getting closer. The cycle was always the same, Legend and Qwantay would argue, Legend with leave with his friends, and then Qwantay would vent to me about their problems.

"As hilarious as it is to listen to you vent about Legend, I got somewhere to be... but it shouldn't take too long." I said checking my phone and seeing that my boys, Philly, Rich, and Terrence were all outside waiting.

"Aight Icon be safe nigga....." Qwantay said walking me to the door and from the moment I walked off the porch I just had this cold feeling in my gut.

"Man it's simple.... we run up in there Philly and Rich will keep them niggas in the living room and we'll search the house. We've done it a million times before. But I think we should take two cars, me and Icon can go in through the back and y'all two can go in through the front." Terrence said and though he had a point that we have done this a million times before something about this time just seemed different. "Y'all got the address right?" He asked the nodded.

"We'll meet back here in an hour, unless something happens." Philly said and after dappin my niggas up we split up into separate cars, Terrence insisted on me driving and the whole time he was texting.

"Bruh who are you texting?" I asked giving him the side-eye.

"My baby mom, you know that bitch be trippin and shyt.... honestly I don't know why I'm even still fuckin with her, her pussy is trash." Terrence said laughing and I shook my head. "Relax Icon, we got this shyt handled....." Spoiler Alert: We Didn't. We went to the back like we had planned the only thing is, Philly and Rich weren't there; I got in there and found three niggas with guns waiting and I turned to Terrence only to get smacked in the back of my head with his gun.

"AHH FUCK!!!" I said trying to regain my balance but I knew I was fucked.

"We should just shoot this nigga right now." One of the dudes said but one of the others ones stopped him.

"Nah Epic will pay a lot of money for his brother alive... so I say wait until we get the money and then kill his punk ass. You know Epic is going to want proof that he's alive and if we kill him know that nigga is going to come after us in full force and I'd much rather get paid before going to war with that nigga..... AHT AHT DON'T EVEN TRY IT!" Dude said kicking the gun away from me.

"Y'all should let me fuck this pretty little nigga before we kill him, it's well known this nigga is a fag and it might take Epic a while to get the money so why not let me split this nigga in two with my big ass dick." The third dude said and the other dudes started laughing.

"Fuck it..... I might come up there and get me some too." Terrence said pinching my ass and I wasn't about to give these niggas the satisfaction, especially since they already let it be known I was dead either way so I was going to go out fighting. "You know I've always hated your punk ass.... you and your brothers." Terrence said ripping my jeans down. "But I'm not going to lie, I always wanted to fuck this ass... looks like dreams do come tr...." A gunshot rang out followed by another, then another and the other three dudes were on the ground while Terrence jumped up and looked around. He never got to see the person who had shot his boys because the second I got the opportunity I put a bullet in his head.

"Man.... I just had this feeling that something wasn't right. I bet you're glad I followed y'all." Qwantay said looking down, then putting three more bullets in each of the dudes. I don't know why but I started hyperventilating.... maybe it was because I was so close to death but I couldn't breathe. "Ayy calm down Icon.... ICON LOOK AT ME!!!" Qwantay said and I grabbed my chest. "Ayy relax, try to slow your breathing...." He said but that shyt wasn't helping and he knew it, I guess he was trying to help and when he grabbed me and started kissing me I instantly calmed down.

"Yo we..... we shouldn't have done that." I said backing up, but I'd be lying if I were to say I didn't enjoy that kiss.

"Yeah you're right.... but it worked so let's get out of here before the cops show up." Qwantay said cleaning off his gun and mine, I watched as he made it look like Terrence had killed the other three dudes and was killed trying to escape. "Now let's see who these dudes were working with." Qwantay said picking up the flip phone that fell out of one of the dude's pocket. "You recognize this number? They've been texting and calling them the last few days and today they were blowing this phone up."

"Nah I don't recognize it.... but we should take it and uhh....." I couldn't meet Qwantay's eyes because I was feeling guilty about that kiss.

"Well never discuss what happened here again." Qwantay said and I knew he was talking about more than just the murders... and I was able to keep half of that promise but that kiss was the beginning for us and the end for me and Legend's relationship, say it's fucked up but I've never been one to deny my heart from what it wants and after that day my heart wanted Qwantay and I didn't care who I had to hurt to get him, including my brother..........................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next two chapters; Legend, Cody, Frenchie, Murda, or Epic?

2) What should be the next stories I post; Amor é Eterno, Brittany Hills Chronicles: Act 3, Defender, or Hell On An Angel 3? PICK THREE!!!