Memorial

Stefan: "Mystic Falls. I was born here. This is my home."
Damon: "And mine."
Elena: "And mine."
Stefan: "For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us.
Jaylan: "There are vampires. Werewolves. Doppelgangers."
Bonnie: "Witches."
Klaus: "Even hybrids."
Caroline: "There are those who protect them."
Carol: "What's going on?"
Pastor: "I need to ask you about your son."
Sheriff: "You have no idea what you're up against."
Jeremy: "And those who want them dead."
Pastor: "We are the beginning."
Elena: "They are the ones we love."
Damon: "And the ones we've lost."
Sheila: "This magic is dark. You made your choice. Now they're taking it out on me."
Bonnie: "I'm sorry, Grams. Aah! Oh, my God!"
Stefan: "Then there's Elena, she's one of us now. A vampire. And I'll do anything to help her survive it."

Damon

Damon: "You're making a big mistake." he says watching Stefan pack a bag
Stefan: "No, I'm not. If I can get Elena used to animal blood."
Damon: "You're reaching."
Stefan: "Maybe she'll bypass the things we went through."
Damon: "Delusional."
Stefan: "Maybe she actually has a shot at this."
Damon: "Wrong. You're just wrong, Stefan."
Stefan: "She won't be able to handle hurting someone. Her compassion is her Achilles' heel and everything is magnified right now."
Damon: "Then you better hope she's not a fan of Bambi. She needs human blood, Stefan, from the vein."
Stefan: "Oh come on. You know what happens. Name a vampire who didn't kill at least one person when they were new."
Damon: "Name one who went on a bunny diet and didn't kill dozens."
Stefan: "If she kills someone, she'll crumble. Look at what happened to Jaylan. She lost a part of herself when she killed that man."
Damon: "Yeah and she found it and got better. After drinking from the vein. She learned control. Which is what Elena needs."
Stefan: "How much pain you think she can take before she shuts off her humanity?"
Damon: "It happens to the best of us at least once, but we get over it, Stefan. In a hundred years or so."
Stefan: "I'd like her to skip that part."
Damon: "She can't learn to control the bloodlust if she's never experienced the bloodlust." he says taking the stuff Stefan packed out the bag
Stefan: "What are you doing? Knock it off."
Damon: "It's a cheat. Like giving a kid a calculator before they know math."
Stefan: "I said stop."
Elena: "Whoa. What's going on?" she asks walking into the room seeing Stefan in Damon's face
Stefan: "Just having a little disagreement about process."
Elena: "Still not on board with the animal plan."
Damon: "Nope. I say rip off the proverbial Band-Aid and let it bleed. You're a vampire, Elena. Be a vampire."
Stefan: "Ready to go?"
Damon: "Vampires eat people" he says stopping them from walking out "It's part of the natural food pyramid. Trust me, you're gonna be miserable." he says as they leave

Damon: "Seat's taken" he says as Liz sits next to him at the Grill and throws down a newspaper in front of him "Faulty Gas Line Leads to Tragic Explosion at Young Farm." Really?"
Steriff: "Better than "Town Council Blown Up, Police Have No Suspects." Unless the perpetrator is right next to me."
Damon: "Don't look at me. I always take credit for killing people" he says smirking at her before turning serious "Seriously. Stop looking at me like that, Liz. If I was gonna kill 12 people, I wouldn't blow them up. I'd have a dinner party. Besides I have a pretty solid alibi. I was rolling around in the sheets with Jaylan all night long." he says smirking at her as she rolls her eyes
Sheriff: "The explosion was sparked from inside. This wasn't an accident."
Damon: "You say that like it's a bad thing. Council is dead, Liz. I see that as a win."
Sheriff: "I've known some of them since I was a kid. They were my friends."
Damon: "Your friends tried to kill your daughter" he says before seeing a guy coming over to them "Who's the new guy?"
Man: "Excuse me, sheriff. Um, I was wondering if I could speak to you for a minute. It's about the explosion."
Sheriff: "I'm sorry, mister..."
Man: "Oh. Connor Jordan."
Sheriff: "Are you with the insurance investigators?"
Connor: "No, I'm more of a, uh, independent contractor. Can we speak in private?"
Sheriff: "Sure."
Connor: "Thanks."
Damon: "Nice to meet you too, Mr.Busybody-Guy." he says watching them walk away before turning back to the bar