6. Idiots and Whiskey

(Song for chapter: Post Malone Take What You Want (Featuring Ozzy Osbourne and Travis Scott) Link to audio above)

Ophelia was on her way home from work and clutches her bag tightly and tightens her jean jacket around her torso. It was getting chillier in late October and she scorned herself for not wearing anything thicker. She couldn't shake the feeling of being watched as she found herself constantly looking around and over her shoulder at the smallest of sounds.

Her van covered feet faltered as she heard a loud noise when she passed an alley way. She looked down it and swear she heard moaning by the dumpster. She tried to look away but the moaning was loud and obnoxious, but all she could see was pitch black. When she stepped into the alley to look closer, she gasped when her shoes kicked the top of a fallen trash can. She saw two inhuman eyes that were blood red, making her stiffen as fear consumed her being.

She stood their frozen like a deer in headlights as the looming figure stood all the way up and started stalking towards her predatorily. With each step she wanted to run but as she stared into his eyes more she realized her legs weren't running, but not because she was stupid. She was stuck due to some powerful force that held her in her spot, as if looking into this creatures eyes was a trap. The only thing that was moving rapidly was her heart beat as she willed herself to let out the most blood freezing scream.

The creature growled loudly, his steps faltering slightly before he quickly advances towards her. He is long black claws brush her curly bangs before a gust of wind passes her and the large man was knocked off his feet and crashing into the trash. She breathes out in shock as she watched the extremely large wolf catch the man-creature in his muzzle and shakes him around snarling loudly before a crack is heard and he stops and puts him down.

The wolf is breathing hard as Ophelia watches in horror, knowing she should take the chance and leave while the wolf is distracted. She sighs and the wolf stiffens when his ears perk up before he looked over his shoulder with the most beautiful fiery glowing eyes. Like shiny cognac diamonds, his eyes glow brightly and she is captivated by them. She heard bones crack as the eyes never left hers, but came closer. This was different- she didn't want to leave, because everything in her being told her to stay and look into those shiny eyes forever.

A Greek god of a man comes into the light, his wild blonde tresses framing his chiseled features. His pink lips held a smirk as he came to stop in front of her.

"It's...It's you," she whispers. His smirk turns into a handsome smile as he steps forward and circles his arm around her waist. The scene around her changes and she finds herself being pushed into soft fluffy sheets as she stares up at the rugged handsome man in front of her. His torso and shoulders were so broad and muscular that she couldn't help but lick her lips as she looked down his beautifully sculpted body. A growl rumbled in his chest and escaped his lips as he watched her look at him with such lust and desire.

He climbed on top of her and wasted no time in devouring every inch of her body, starting with her luscious lips, then the delicate skin on her neck and collarbone, and down her chest as he ripped the buttons open of her waitress uniform. She gasped and moaned when she felt his warm, wet tongue swirl around her already stimulated nipple as he cupped the other one hard. She ran her fingers through his wild soft hair, making him groan and bite, making her scream.

 She ran her fingers through his wild soft hair, making him groan and bite, making her scream