15 - The 'Quiet' one

Start from the beginning

"No."

"No? What do you mean no?"

"Alexis, I have never been, nor will I ever be submissive. I trod my own path."

"You'll like it I promise."

He laughed again. "The answer is still no sweetheart."

"Ok fine, but if you cut me without my permission I will hurt you."

"Sure you will." He rolled his eyes. "You're forgetting one thing though; I don't have to cut you. There are plenty of females around here who would gladly sacrifice some blood."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Tell me something, do you just like cutting by itself, or do you do it only when having sex?"

"Only when I fuck." He shrugged.

"I see. So you're telling me that even though you have a mate now who you're supposed to marry, you will still go around fucking random whores?"

His cheek became flushed. "Well, when you put it like that..."

"Thought so. How about a shower?"

"Me or you?"

"Us." I got up from the floor and held my hand out to him. He frowned up at me but took it nonetheless.

We walked to the bathroom in silence. I could tell he was thinking really hard the way his forehead would wrinkle every second. He stood watching while I prepared the bath. I didn't see any of my things here and I had no idea where my bags were. When I was finished I stripped and got in. He was still standing there.

"Are you coming in or not?" I started washing my body. The water felt heavenly. Couple seconds later I felt him enter the tub. He just sat there not saying a word.

"Are you always this quiet?"

He shrugged. "I guess. I don't really have any reason to be talking all time. I'm more of a loner."

"Hmmm, I see." I moved across the tub until I was directly in front of him and started washing his body. He didn't protest, just sat there taking me in.

"You're not what I expected."

"He speaks." I smiled.

"You're different from most girls.

"You have no idea how right you are."

I finished washing him and myself, then turn and sat between his legs. I felt his cock poking me but I chose to ignore it...for now at least. I sat there drawing circles lazily on his thighs while he stroked his finger down my neck over and over. Suddenly he stopped and pressed a kiss to my neck, almost as if he was testing me. He traveled from my neck up to my ears before stopping.

"I want to fuck you Mate." He whispered and I shivered. I didn't miss a beat though. I continued my lazy circles on his thigh.

"Is that so? Will you let me help you?"

"Not to tonight." He playfully nipped my earlobe and ran his tongue around the edge before putting it in my ear. One hand came around to fondle my breasts as he moved from one ear to the next. His hands continued to knead my breast and his lips moved from my ears to my neck and back.

"Not tonight but sometime soon?" I asked getting excited.

I felt him smile against my neck. "Maybe." He grinned before moving his hand down my body to my core. I turned in his arms and ran my tongue over his bottom lip before giving it a little nip.

"The water's getting cold." I pecked his lips before getting up and out the tub. I found a towel and wrapped it around myself before holding out another one for him.