131:|Reunited

I went to visit Sebastian a few months ago on the set of I, Tonya because I missed him so much and now he is finally coming back home.

I was ecstatic.

Mackie drove me to the airport to see him. Well we were already hanging out and he wanted to see his Sexy Seabass.

We were parked and sitting on the hood of the car, Mackie's arm draped around me in a friendly way waiting for our man to come out.
Feeling the buzzing of his phones Mackie looked at “Sebby said he's on his way out”

“Okay” I shook in excitement to finally see him and not through facetime "So anxious to see him”

“I know” Mackie understood having that feeling with Sally everytime he comes back from filming when she’s not working.

“Hey guys”

A very soothing familiar voice called out to get our attention.

I didn't hesitate to wait. I practically pushed past Mackie to get into Seb's arms.

Seb smiled my way, taking off letting go of his luggage in order to pull me in so tight.

“Oh God I missed you so much” I admitted, loving the amazing feeling of being in his arms.

Seb missed me just as much as I did “I missed you too, Babe”

I refused to leave his embrace “I hate when you leave me” it's better to be apart then separate.

“I know, I'm back now” Seb pulled back for us to connect our lips.

“Glad you two are happy to see each other and all, but I missed ya too and could use a hug”
We looked in the direction of Mackie who was waiting for us to separate.

Seb laughed in his direction “I missed you too, Mack Attack ”

I pulled away for them to bro hug.