96:|Fireplace

The fireplace gave the room in the cabin a nice reddish, orange, and yellow glow as Sebastian and I laid across the couch cuddled under the warm covers and naked after being put in the snow all day.

Naked because we recently took a shower followed by making love on the couch.

Now we were feeling pretty warm from the fire, covers, and eachother's body heat.

"This is nice" I blurted out into the silence of the room

Seb had to agree with me "It sure is"

There was no one here to bother us; just the two of us enjoying each other's company leaving any worry behind trying to live in the moment.

I moved my body slightly to lean up giving my boyfriend a small kiss.

Pulling away, I watched Seb blink at the loss of my mouth.

"Oh no, get back here" He used his hand that was wrapped around me to push me back into him capturing our lips together, matching a rhythm. Sebastian's arms wrapped around me tightly so that I couldn't pull away if I wanted to.

Without complaint, I closed my eyes, letting myself melt into Seb getting lost in his mouth, loving the feeling of passion we were both feeling that was exploding through our bodies.

"Ready" kiss. "for" kiss. "round" kiss "three?" I tried to get out, barely leaving his lips

"I'm" kiss "ready" kiss. "for" kiss "round" kiss "three" kiss. "four" kiss "five" kiss "six" kiss "seven" kiss "eight" kiss "nine" kiss "and ten"

I pulled back but not far from him, seeing his eyes were already blown in lust "That is a lot of Sex"

Seb was surely up for it hense why he said all those rounds "You know you want to, Babe"

"You bet I do" I shifted myself to get on top; straddling him. Seb loved the cow girl position watching me come undone while I was above him.