Battle Of The Vigilantes

Start from the beginning

Patch looked through his right eye in pain as Stain slowly moved up to him. They had now completely changed positions, with Stain being the leading man now. "I must say Patch... You have my respect..." Stain said slowly. He was rising his katana over Patch's head slowly as he prepared for the finishing blow. "But the only one I'll let defeat me... is the only true hero... All Might!"

Patch watched as the blade came down upon him but right then and there, something awoke in him. In a flash, he raised his arm and moved the blade to the side before rising up and uppercutting Stain with his bloodied left arm.

Stain was sent flying up in the air as Izuku for the first time used 25% of OFA without getting hurt. Patch watched as Stain plummeted down to the ground fairly quickly and did a flip mid-air before landing perfectly.

He looked pissed.

"I won't let you kill heroes anymore, Stain!" Patch said as he took a weak pose with one eye closed and leaking blood on his outfit as well as the ground. "Not as long as I'm still alive!" Patch charged Stain and went for a Leopards Force. Going around Stain so fast he couldn't react in time, Izuku sent many hard blows to the body. It chipped down on Stain's energy greatly and he fell to his knee a second time.

This time, Patch would not taunt his enemy or get cocky so he went straight for the finish, sending a kick toward Stain's face. It connected and Stain was sent to the ground where he created a crater and stopped moving.

Patch panted heavily as he straightened out his back and let his hands stay at his sides. "It's over, hero killer." Patch turned around, only to feel a sharp pain in his back. He wobbled forward, and barely kept his balance.

Even before he managed to fully stop, two hands grabbed his back and did a 270 spin, smashing him into the alleyway wall. Patch felt like his body was going numb as he fell to the ground, his knees buckling under him.

Stain bent down toward Patch and whispered in his ear, "This has been fun, Patch." He then grabbed his katana and stabbed Patch through the left shoulder, keeping him stuck in the ground. Patch let out a scream so horrible, Iida, Shoto, and Native looked away and tried to close their ears.

Patch felt his vision falter until Stain started walking closer to Native, who he knew was the first on Stain's list. Luckily for Patch, Stain had yet to paralyze him, which gave him an opening to his free back.

He grabbed ahold of the blade of the katana and pulled it out, inch by inch. He felt his right palm slice itself open and blood started dripping down the katana. However, he kept pushing and managed to get the katana out of the ground.

Patch sat up, and the katana fell out. Slowly, he rose to his feet only to see Stain hold Native hostage, knife on the hero's throat. Native had shut his eyes. He was shaking.

"I must say I like your will-power, Patch." Patch's eyes turned from angered to desperate once he understood the situation. "Stain, you don't have to do this. There are other ways." He pleaded, trying to draw as much time as possible as he could see Iida struggling to get up behind Stain.

"This world has been corrupted by heroes like this..." Stain pressed the blade into Native's throat, drawing a little blood. "The only way to fix this world is by using extreme measures. Heroes should place others in front of themselves and they should quarrel with other's business in order to help them. It is such a shame a talent like you can't realize that." As Stain kept going on about how what he was doing was right, Iida managed to get up and nodded toward Patch.

"Once I'm done, the world will be a better place! It will be pure! IT. WILL. BE. CLEAN." Stain laughed hysterically, giving off vibes Patch feared. "Too bad I won't let that happen." Patch let his guard down.

"And how do you plan to do that with your arm in a state like that?" Stain asked mockingly. "Simple, I'll let others do the dirty work." Patch grinned under his mask. Stain looked confused for a millisecond before he tried to turn around only to be met with a boot straight in the jaw.

He let go of Native as he slid across the cold ground, jaw unhinged and barely conscious. One thing was certain though, Stain was defeated. Patch looked at Stain, then Iida, and then Native. Iida collapsed then and there, passing out due to exhaustion and pain. Native fell to his knees and tried to catch his breath.

Patch was just about to turn around and leave when a yellow and white blur came down from above and landed on him, pushing him to the ground.

"Sorry, kid, but I'll have to turn you in too." A hoarse voice said as Izuku saw an old and short man stand on him. He just grunted before he pushed the supposedly retired hero off him and sprinted up the walls too fast for even Gran Torino to catch up to.

Gran Torino looked around and saw a panicking Native with two UA students, one passed out on the floor and the other slowly standing up from the paralyzation quirk deactivating. However, what shocked him the most was the sight of a blacked-out hero killer looking like he'd just been to war.

- - -

A/N: Finally! Some good action-based chapter (not that good). And guess what, Izuku isn't invincible! I know, weird, right? Anyway, I'm actually a little bit proud of this one and I hope you enjoyed it too.

Peace!