Revealed

Nemuri had her forehead against the door and her hand on the handle as her head hung low. She slowly heard Izuku's footsteps fade away. She sighed as she closed her eyes and turned around before slumping down on the floor with her back against the door.

"Ahem." She heard a voice as her eyes shot up and what met her eyes shocked her. There, right in front of her, was the whole of 1-A. They were all looking at her confused as to why she just barged in their waiting room.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhh... Hey." She broke the silence and gave a small wave as she could see a small purple kid drooling at her. "Um, Kayama-sensei, what are you doing here and why were you in such a hurry?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh, me? I was just... uh... I was... running away from the fanboys! That's it." She replied as she also tried to cover up her tracks.

"No, you did not have any fanboys after you. If that was it, then we would have heard a hoard run past our room by now." Todoroki said. Why did he have to be emotionless and smart? That's a dangerous combination when you put dense in there as well.

"It is very bad to lie, Kayama-sensei! You're setting a bad example for your students and your fans!" Iida said as his arms were all over the place. (His mom hadn't called him yet)

"Ugh, okay, I wasn't running from any dumb fanboys... It's complicated, okay?" She replied as she stood up and had her hand on the handle. She could feel the tears swell up in her eyes just by thinking of Izuku. The way he smiled, talked, thought, moved, she just couldn't get enough of him. But now... it seemed like she was too late.

"Kayama-sensei, you can talk to us if you want to. We're heroes in training. We'll help you in any way we can!" Mina assured, trying to convince Nemuri to talk about her problems. To talk about her feelings.

Nemuri completely stopped. She stood still as her hand was still on the handle. She couldn't hold back her tears any longer as she fell down and started crying. All the girls hurried over to her and tried to calm her down.

After she had calmed down a little, she wiped her tears away as she could her Momo ask her, "Kayama-sensei, do you mind telling us what's wrong?" Nemuri looked up at the black-haired girl before she lowered her head and mumbled a few words. "I *mumble* *mumble*" "Sorry, Kayama-sensei, what was that?" Toru asked as none of them heard what she said.

"I love him!"

The room was silent as Nemuri kept her stern gaze at the floor, not wanting to face her students. "You what?!" Mina asked, shocked that her sadistic teacher was even able to love.

"I love him. I didn't understand it at first... but now I do. I was so blind! I ruined my chance at his heart, and now I regret what I did." Nemuri lifted her head and looked at her shocked class. They were all surprised by this reveal.

"But, what do you mean that you ruined your chance? Any man would be lucky to be with you!" Uraraka encouraged her... at least she tried.

"But, I tried to seduce him... it was wrong... he hadn't even shown any feelings toward me, but I still tried... He hates me... He probably didn't like it. It was probably uncomfortable." She said as she could feel her eyes flowing over again.

"Come on. You shouldn't talk like that about yourself. You're beautiful, young, and you have a great personality. That guy is missing out!" Mina said, trying to loosen up the situation but also to encourage her teacher.

"I don't know. He seemed to like that Hatsume girl pretty well. I probably don't stand a chance against her now." Nemuri said as she became even gloomier. At that point, her class didn't even know that was possible. 'Hatsume?! Who is this guy?' Most of 1-A thought as the revealed rival was not someone they had thought much about.