Silence and Complete Darkness

"Dipper...?" I whisper quietly as he looks up at me. "Mabel!" He yells, jumping up and hugging me, tears welling in his eyes. "Where are we?" I ask, helping him out of the bush. He shrugs and reaches into his pocket. He laughs slightly, almost under his breath. "What's so funny?" He continues laughing, getting louder and louder. "I don't like how Bill is running things around here, you know, letting you escape from him and stuff." He says quietly. "Dipper...?" I back away slowly as he coming towards me. "No, darling, I'm your worst nightmare." He grabs my arm and starts pulling me into the woods. If keep trying to escape but his grip is like iron. I pull myself closer and bite down on his arm. In pain, he lets go. I turn and sprint away as quickly as possible back to the vault. I climb down the ladder and rush over to Bill, still sleeping. "Bill! Wake up it's an emergency!" I yell, shaking him back and forth violently. He stirs but remains asleep. Whatever that thing is that is making Dipper do these things is not somebody I want to talk to again. I continue shaking Bill and screaming. After about a good ten minutes he slowly wakes up.hes starting to look better at least, maybe the sleep helped him. "What the heck kid? Can't I just sleep?" He says groggily. "No! I left the vault and thought I found Dipper but it wasn't him and he tried to take me away and I bit him and ran and came here!" I scream frantically. "Slow down a little. We should be safe here unless he saw you enter. Suddenly, the creaking of the vault hatch door fills the vault. The pang of metal as whatever it is comes down the ladder slowly, follows shortly after. Darkness slowly falls over the room. Bill stands up putting me behind him. His signature blue fire lights in his hands. Silence and complete darkness. Footsteps from the direction of the ladder become louder and louder as the approach. Bill waits patiently for whatever it is to show. "Come out! I dare you." As he finishes his sentence the thing appears in the light of Bills flame. "Alright." Just as quickly as it appeared is just as quickly it it blew out Bill's fires. Back in darkness I crawl behind the couch and cover my head. I feel tapping on me and Bill whisper. "come one, quickly." I follow him into a small door and into another room, I head the door shut and him groping the wall for the light switch. The bright lights illuminate the room, blinding me temporarily. As my vision clear my fear comes alive. "Wait... Your not Bill..." It's that monster again. He's almost like a shadow himself. He's just a dark figure with multiple long twisted horns that resemble branches, maybe, and two glowing eyes. "Leave me alone!" I yell hoping Bill will hear me. "Sorry but he can't help you right now. He's sort of preoccupied by something." I glance around the room, looking for an exit but he's standing in front of the only one. "What do you want from me?!" He tilts his head and stars at me. "I want you dead."