A Little White Lie

I was sitting on the table or now it more like a bed. I asked for a blanket and a pillow since I've gotten here. I haven't seemed to have made much "progress" recently. I just want to see Dipper and Stan. I miss them so much. I wonder if they miss me just as much as I miss them. I hope so, I would hate it to see they moved on without me. That very second Bill shows up in his favorite yellow suit as if on cue. "How you feeling today?" He asks like always when he first enters the room. "Fine, I guess." I respond, just like always. He walks over and leans on the table. "How long has it been since i first woke up here?" I ask timidly. He checks his watch like that's going to tell him how many days or even years it's been. "It's been about... a month." A month.... A whole 30 days, I've wasted. That makes it close to the end of summer. I missed so much, they probably wasted it trying to save me. The can't save me. I know they can't, I accept that they can't and I don't care if they try or not. I look over and realize he's staring at me funny. "What?" I ask fairly rudely. "Just listening. I can hear you're thoughts. You know I can." He's been listening this whole time?! That's so embarrassing. I didn't need him reading my thoughts! Their my thoughts and feelings not his personal entertainment. "Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I was just walking in and caught the end of something that sounded interesting. I wanted to hear the context." Ugh, he's still doing it! Can't he get a clue I just wanna go home and not be here anymore or that to at least to stop listening in on my thoughts? I feel like I'm in jail or something. "I just want to go home." He snaps and large standing mirror appears in front of me. I look into it and I don't see myself, instead I see the shack and Dipper and Stan going along their business like I never left or existed. "What? I don't understand? Is that right now? Do they not care anymore...?" Tears swell in my eyes. "Please, tell me they still care." I look up at him, he's looking down at me with a face of pity. I don't need him to tell me the answer. They don't care about me anymore... I don't know what to even do anymore, I want to go home but if they don't even care what's the point? Bill seems like he wants to help and he said if I went back they would surely kill me indirectly or whatever he said. I don't know. I just don't know.

-Bill's POV-
I just stood there. I watched her cry herself to sleep over what I did. I felt horrible but it needed it to be done. I can't let her wanting to leave, she needs motive. If she doesn't have the will she needs to continue trying to be better, she won't. it's best for her to not to know the truth. If I told her, should never trust me again...