Trading

I wake up and I'm still laying in this bed. I look around the room, I don't see him anywhere. I slowly sit up. I can do this. I plant both my feet on the floor and hold myself up on the bed the best I can. I start walking for a few steps and fall. I can do this. I get myself back up on my feet and walk a little further than the first time. I land on my knees and hands. I can't do this. What did It do to me? I crawl around trying to find door or something but it's a closed room. The only light was above my bed, which got annoying. I crawl back to bed and struggle to climb back in. I get back in and lay face down in the pillow. I can't take this, I want to go home. I can't go anywhere at the moment though, I can't even seem to walk rather run from him. I hear foots steps and I turn over, sitting up to look around. He appears next to me. "How you feeling?" Why does he care?! He was the one who has me trapped here! I just want to go home. "I'm fine. Why?" He shrugs. "Wanted to know if you had any problems. You hungry yet?" My stomach growls as if on cue. He laughs and I sit there blankly. "Alright, what do you want?" I think for a second. "Can I have a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich?" He nods and a plate appears in his hand. He hands it to me and I eat. "I'll be right back." He said quickly as he vanishes.

-Dipper's Pov-
"Do you think this will work?" I ask Stan quietly. "Shut up and wait." I nod and we wait. Within a few seconds Bill appears. "You summoned me?! You guys seem pretty desperate to get her back from me." Wait... He has her? "We were just going to ask if you could tell us where she was... that doesn't matter now we know you have her!" I say angrily. "Yeah I have her. I found her out in the woods, dead! Why was she out there by herself? She could of gotten killed by something other than her just poison." Wait. I knew it! That was the poison affecting her... Wait, out in the woods, dead... She's dead? "Wait, she was in the woods, dead?" He stares at us confused. "You didn't realize she had been dying did you guys?" Stan and I shake our heads no. Bills sighs. "Of course you hadn't. That's probably why she was out in the woods." Stan checks his watch and seems to be getting impatient for some reason. "Can we just have her back now? I can handle talking care of my grandniece." Bill scowls at Stan, and Stan just keeps staring with nonchalant face. "No. You cannot have her back. If she goes with you idiots you'll kill her..." Idiots? I'm so confused, he seems angry were asking for her back. He's about to leave when Stan breaks. "Please! We can make a deal!" Bill turns slowly, a malevolent smile creeping up over his once smug face. "What kind of deal?" He hisses. "You can take anything, including Dipper if you wish..."he says defeatedly. "Wait. What?! Stan! You're giving me away? You can't do that! It's my choice!" Why would he pick her over me? Does he like her better? Does he not like me? "It's not you decision kid. Let him choose." He thinks for a second. He whispers something we can't quite hear. "What did you say?" He smiles evilly. "I simply said no." He vanishes.