Part 3 ¤ Episode 1

Prologue

"why are you doing these!?!? " Andy screamed over the stormy night, his voice muffled as the lighting stuck up above. "please don't do this to me!! I have done nothing to you!!" he cried. Tears dripping down his face as the rain drenched him head to toe.

But none of it mattered to him. He shouted, "that's exactly what you've done to me! That's EXACTLY what you'll pay for Andy!"

"what...what are you talking about... " the rain slowed down, thunders starting to faint down.

"I wanted you! I needed you to myself! BUT you went to him! You went to that fucking idiot!! And for that! You're paying. " he lowered his gun. "Rye is lying to you. He thinks it's a game that he's winning", Scott wiped his wet face with his sleeve.

"don't you dare say that! You're the one who did this to me! You broke us! It's because of you that rye and I fell apart! I won't spare you! Andy launched towards Scott with a metal rod that was laying on the floor. Anger and guilt was already built inside Andy's head, his heart sinking in a guilty deep.
Andy's throw wasn't enough. His shove of the rod at Scott's head wasn't enough either. Scott blocked his move, pushing Andy to fall back.
"just remember Andy! I was once Ryan's friend. And he's just passing his time with you everyday, he doesn't wasn't you, he doesn't need you!" Scott lied with all his heart. That's what he needed to do. That's what he wanted.

Andy, on the other hand, was breaking apart, his heart falling apart like shattered glass. Sharp edges hit his head, his mind, his heart. He was hanging on the cliff, he couldn't process the fact whether or not to believe Scott. Did rye lie....? No... It couldn't be...it can't be. Andy knew his love very well, but.........   

There they were,

Standing atop the building.

Gun aiming at the innocent fearful one.

Threatening to end the Innocent's everything,

The Innocent's love.

The boy who was -

Risking his everything

To save his "everything".

But a mere mouth -

That is silent,

Neither can do anything

Nor can save anyone.