Part 1 ¤ Episode 18

Don't Cry Over Evil ◾

Andy's POV :
I watched in confusion at the suited man sitting on the park bench. The man looked kinda like rye.........oh shit! That is rye! What?!?!!

I rushed in towards the man, my doubts cleared and I'm horrified as I look at Ryan leaning on the bench, his eyes closed.
I slowly lift up my hand and touch his face, cold as frost. I called, "rye.....".
I start to panic as he doesn't respond. I call him again and shake him, then to my most relief he slightly opens his eyes, so tired and bloodshot.
He glances at me, lifts his head up and crash into my chest hugging me. Soon I hug even tighter and hold onto him.
And without any warning I start to hear sobs. Quiet little sobs. My heart broke seeing him like this.

"rye...rye what happened..?"

He keeps on doing it.

"please rye, you gave to tell me! What happened?! " and then it hit me. Rye came to a. date with Nicole, that fucking bitch!

"rye tell me if it's cause of that Nicole"

He stopped.
Took a long breath in and said, "she broke up with me." His Voice cracking, seeming to be on the edge of crying but was holding it.

"oh...." was the only thing escaped my mouth.

Rye pulled out and sat. Now I looked at him and realized how sad he was, how broken he was. His eyes were red and glossy from tears, probably. His gaze fixed on the ground.
On the other hand I was fuming thinking about that Nicole. Why did she do it to him?! But also I was kinda glad that she is out of his life now cuz she was a total bastard. I knew it all alone. I warned them but that bitch was way too smart. She always kept him in her grip.

I turned my head away from him feeling my vision hazed. I couldn't kept it any longer. She is fucking gone so I can now blurt out all.

"don't cry over her Ryan."

From the corner of my eyes I saw him looking at me and I continued.

"she was a bastard. She cheated on you before. She already had another boyfriend even when she was with you. And now she's probably cheating on that man too. She was like this. And I tried to stop you two but I failed and gave up." I ended telling him all I knew in a straight up voice.

I finally dare to look at him.
Sadness, being shocked, hurt was evident in his eyes. He was silent for quite some moments.
He turned away his head and his gaze fixed on his hands resting on his lap.

"ah I'm seriously so sorry Rye......but she's better gone. She wasn't good for you. You're an angel! But she was evil."

Rye lifted his head up and rubbed his eyes.

"you're better off without that fucking bitch."

He nodded.
Aww sometimes he acts like a baby!! I'll never stop adoring it.

•'•'•'•'•'•
So sorry for updating after 3 days.
I'm still very very sick.

These Nicole chapters were boring for me to write 😐

But anyways interesting things coming up!!! 😉
3rd 4th wheels are always annoying!! 😅