Part 1 ¤ Episode 29

He Fills Up My Senses ◾

Rye's senses woke up yet he kept his eyes closed. Breathing in a really sweet scent. It was lovely.
But it almost made him not want to get up from bed.

Slowly his senses picked up that scent as a foreign smell. Cause it wasn't everyday that Rye woke up to any flowers' scent inside his bedroom.

His unconscious mind was pushing him to roll over, so with lazy difficulty he did.
Some minutes after that, he woke up.

Rye's POV :
I open up my eyes.......to pale blond, fluffy hairs. My eyes stared at that for some seconds before I remembered that I'm not at mine.
I'm at Andy's and this is his bed and the pale blond hair is none other than his.
I lift up my head and see him sleeping, his body curved facing me, his head beside my face.

He hasn't woke up yet. Sleeping quietly.

At a snail's pace, but still laying, I moved a bit lower on the bed, so now I can see his face by just tilting my head upwards as his sleeping face is now facing down at me.

Not even a bit sleep is in my eyes, I am now fully awake. Leisurely enjoying my minutes.
In my morning's fresh mind, I am watching him still sleeping. That gorgeous face sleeping unconsciously and those lips pouted, hairs messy.
He was really sweet, in many ways. I wonder, how in my life did I get someone like him. He is kind, caring and loving for sure. He is someone who always sticks up with his dear ones. Only If anyone could ever realize it, Andy Fowler can be the best person they'll ever meet in their life.
                              No one should take him for granted.

Watching him like this, is a really beautiful view. I'll never refund any of it.
I took in a deep breath of that flowers' scent. I don't know the reason why I'm starting to like it but it's becoming more nice every minute while I'm still looking at his sleeping face.

And with that.....I recall a certain verse of a song.

The moments waking up
You catch me in your eyes
That beauty on my pillow
That holds me in the night.

Huh..it almost applies to me right now. That song is beautiful. I love it so much more now.

Andy considers me his best friend.....

But does he know that Im in love with him...?

I notice his eyeball moving weakly under the eyelids. He's going to wake up now so I should get up too.

I'll go for a run at the park today.

• • • [ scene change : Any and Rye had their breakfast. And Rye has gone out for running in the park while Andy waited for a letter to arrive. After 20 minutes, it arrives and Andy is now really happy and excited to let Rye see it. ]

Andy's POV :
I have been waiting here in the living room for Ryan. I'm keeping myself busy with doing this and doing that cuz....yeah..I'm nervous. Kinda. I Do Not know how he will react to this little piece of valuable paper.
          Ugh what's taking him so long?!?

I walked through my bedroom and fell onto my sofa, the paper scrolled 📜 in my hand.
    Once again, I open it. It's quite old-fashioned to use a letter these days but who cares huh.