Part 1 ¤ Episode 17

Rye's POV :
Walking alone. Some unknown street. Unknown shops. Unknown people. Unknown place.
Somewhere I don't have any clue of. Somewhere I hoped the people didn't know me. Somewhere I can be weak.
The atmosphere turned cold around me. My hands were slightly shaking and I didn't have anything with me. My coat was of no use.

Walking alone in the night with just a weak beating heart carrying inside the cages of my ribs.

....why did she do this to me...?
                               .......i loved her.....
     .....i loved her so much........

                         .....Nicole Johnson....why?

All those words were hitting my heart. Those memories of the times we spent together.
....nothing matters now.....
Nothing.
It's over....

Through the blurriness of my eyes, I noticed a small park. Lit with few lights hanging on its tree branches. And lamps.
I went in there and found myself a nice little bench. Exhaled a burdened breath.
It's....really fucking hard....to be on the receiving side of rejection.

I don't wanna go home...in this horrible state. And on the other hand, I don't know this place. I don't know the streets. I don't know the way.

•••

I miss someone..........

          I wish that you were here.........

Is is....all....my fault.... ??

                        ....its hard to act straight even when you're bi....

  *exhaled deeply*

Sleepy, tired, exhausted and broken.  My back leaned on the bench, closed my eyes trying to breath in the scents of flowers and trying desperately to clear my mind. To clear everything freaking thing. I want to get over with it and move on quick.

I hate being stuck at the same place.

My troubled mind was slowly drifting off to sleep feeling like to be on the edge of your conscious mind and your dream world.
A

nd thats the moment when I felt a warm hand on my cheek, cupping and caressing it. My mind sensing me to lift my head up and open my eyes but at the same time my body wasn't doing any good in responding to it. The eyes still shut, my body still wants to sleep...desperately.
The soft hand ran through my hairs gently. My ears picked up a soft whisper, "rye....."

•'•'•'•'•'•
Sorry for the short chapter.

I'm really really really sick.
Plus
My family......

Just a sentence or a little talk or even just a word, whatever it is it's enough to ruin a good family environment and a good holiday.

My brother and my parents were about to go to a place to spent holiday, this night, after few hours. But NO!
Arguments led all of them to cancel it and now my parents aren't talking to each other.

And here I was thinking at my class that after they've gone I'll be free at my house and enjoy myself!!!

😐
😩😩
😠😡😠
😢😭😭😭😭😭

But I'll make it up to my lovely dear sweet readers for the short chapter!!!

😊😊😊

Thank you!
•~•~•~•
- Zephia R.