Part 2 ¤ Episode 8

ANDY'S POV:

Watching him go to do what he loves, makes me feel proud. I am happy. I am very glad as well to have this life, to have him in my life. I wouldn't have asked for anything else.

Today I'm meeting up with Jessy. It's been quite some months we haven't met but yeah we were still in touch.

I walked out of the house to my car. As I was fixing my seatbelt, my phone rang. A smile curled up on my face seeing the caller ID.

I put it on speaker, "hey babeee" rye squealed.

"Heeyyy how are you" I just couldn't contain my emotions.

"yeah I'm - well. I'm missing you too much"

A soft chuckle left my mouth, "I miss you too"

"so whats my baby doing"

"oh I'm going to meet up with Jess."

"are you driving? "

"yeah"

"where to? "

"Maroon Cafe" I replied as I took the left turn.

"I want to be there with you right now." he said and I could almost hear him pouting. I laughed. "when will you be back?" I really want him back soon.

"um day after tomorrow. I'll be back to you again!!!!"

By the time we finished talking, I reached at the cafe.
I got out of my car and found Jessy already standing outside for me. "heeeyyyy" she waved as I walked up to her and hugged her.
"where's your lover? " she smiled very brightly at me. "ah Rye's at Edinburgh"
"oh why's he there?" she asked. Jessy took my hand and pulled me inside the cafe.
The cafe was filled with people, and the sweet intoxicating smell of coffee and chocolate. I loved this place. We sat at a window table and Jessy ordered us our favourites.

After our time at the cafe we went to shopping. Jessy had some shoppings to do cause she had to go to her cousin's party. Like she told me, it was a celebration party. So it took a lot to time for her to buy all the stuffs. I was so tired by the end of it.
And it was almost 8 pm when I finally went home.

Noah's POV :
Just as Scott told me, I came to London. To meet Andy, after so many years.
But there was something, a weird feeling deep inside me.
A feeling, a voice telling me that it's wrong.  
       What I wanted to do, what I was going to do, will be so wrong.
This was going on in my head for so damn annoying long that I finally came to a conclusion that I might as well go back.
Even before seeing him.

          Cause once I see him, it will be very hard for me to leave. I know he'll never accept me, he will never be mine. He won't even talk to me.

I was still at the airport, I haven't even stepped outside when It suddenly hit upon me that I know these all too well so why in the hell I even listened to Scott.

    "Oh goodness what's wrong with me?!" I thought. I'm not this crazy at all..........

And that's when I decided that I can't do this. I won't do this kind of stupid thing. And that fucking piece of a brother that I have, to hell with him.

I turned around, and there it was, the reception center. I walked up to the lady.
The lady looked very proper and decent, she looked at me and asked, "good morning sir. Is there anything I could help you with? "

I stood there thinking, where can I go..?"
Scott will definitely go back to bring me here again if he knows what I'm doing. No I can't go back home either.
           In my head, I was shopping through places and places, a possible one where I can go and stay for some days. And than - my grandma came to my mind.
Ah how so much I have missed my old grandma.

I gave a gentle smile at her and said, "first ticket to Germany please."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Aaaah!!!!  Hannah's outta the way, Noah's outta the way!! Two *distractions* outta the way!!!
But at this stage of the story I must clear the fact that Hannah wasn't a villain.  She was just there. Just 😅 and Noah WAS a villain but not anymore so now's left are Scott, Andy and Rye. I also don't have the time to bring Honor, *ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, right?!!! BRINGING IN EVERY FREAKING WOMAN!!!* 😂😂😅😑sorry just kidding 😘

Anyways hope you've followed me along this long way and liked this book/story. *this really isn't a made-up story tho 😉*

Thank you
-Zephia R.