呼吸.. •|• Breathing..

Start from the beginning

It took Kiseki 3 second to process the indirect permission, before her eyes beamed up and her arms quickly lifted the rabbit in joy.

"I-I'm coming..!"

Her thin but long legs ran after the 15 years old ice pillar , towards their shared estate.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Meanwhile...somewhere in Mount Sagiri....

"Huph!!"

A burgundy haired boy jumped over a rope trap , before landing as quick as lightning at a stack of leaves.His feet left the leaves , jumping to the fallen tree in front of him while dodging the coming up trap that pulled up from below the stacks of leaves.

He pushed his feet from the tree with a great pressure , dashing towards the only light source in the forest.

As he set his steps on the empty bright field , he calmed his breath and started to run towards a hut.

He knocked and went inside , murmuring a little 'tadaima' before tiptoeing towards the kitchen , where a goblin masked man sat calmly , cutting onions.

"Urokodaki-san,"

The boy peeked from the door , before entering the kitchen and placed a big sack of potatoes on the floor.

"I got a lot today,"

The said Urokodaki just nodded.

"Goodjob , Tanjiro,"

Tanjiro smiled before going into a room , his gaze landed on his sister who lay down on the futon in the middle of the room.

"Why are you still sleep.."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Uuh....!"

Kiseki covered...almost smacked her mouth and nose for the 30th times that day , as her brown eyes forced to open , staring back at he rabbit's leg which is already halfway stitched.

Half of the wound still opened , blood seeping out onto the tatami.

Akao sat with crossed leg next to her , while crossing her arms.

"Clean the tatami."

And so , Kiseki turned to the bloody cloth she had used to (forced) clean the blood on the rabbit's leg , only to realize that the cloth is so soaked and she needs to twist the cloth to drain the blood out.

She gritted her teeth and her not too delicate hand reached to the bloody cloth, before lifting it slowly.

She slowly stood , and walked towards the porch.Her hands shakily hold the two ends of the cloth , while Akao , who sat still on her spot , just sighed.

"You let your fear get a control over you , and you're going to make the rabbit die of blood loss.If you can't get over this simple fear of yours , how are you going to slain demons out there with a sword your whole life to avenge your father?" Akao glanced at the rabbit and the poorly done stitch on it's leg.