▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TURNS OUT, RICK KNEW THIS MAN FROM WHEN THIS ALL STARTED. He saved his life, Rick claimed. Now, Rick and Michonne has been helping him to his loft upstairs. Carl and Daphne watched and kept in sight of anybody else.

As Rick and Michonne were on the top of the stairs, Daphne and Carl followed behind. "Carl, Daphne, watch the wire." Rick warned and they both skipped over the wire, moved the sheet and realized that an axe would be heading their way if any of them tripped over it.

They made the way to the room and they looked and seen rifles, guns, hand-grenades. "Well, we reached the jackpot in rifle guns." Daphne comments.

"I showed him that weapons locker last year." Rick tells the three. "And it had all of this in it?" Michonne questions. "No, not even half. He's been busy. The cot." He looked over and Michonne and Rick swept him over to the cot and Daphne, Michonne and Carl looked around at the place and Carl and Daphne started to collect the rifles in a duffle bag.

As Daphne packs up the guns and rifles, she hears Rick's voice go: "No." She looks up at the man. "We're gonna wait for him to wake up. Make sure he's okay."

"He tried to kill us." Michonne furrows her eyebrows. "He told us to go. He didn't know who we were." Michonne looks at Rick. "He tried to kill us and we didn't leave him for the walkers. He's had a good day. He doesn't need half of these guns. We do." She reasons.

Rick shook his head, "We're waiting for him to wake up. That's it." He decides. "Have you taken a look around this place? The axe, the spikes, the walls." Michonne says. "You think he's crazy?" Rick questions. "No. I think he's dangerous."

"I know him." Rick told. "He wasn't like this then." Michonne thinks. "We're gonna wait for him to wake up." Rick puts his foot down on this decision.

Carl walks away and Daphne looks over at the boy and sees that he went over to a chalk wall that looked like a neighborhood map. Rick had taken notice of this as well. "What do you see?" He asked his son.

Carl keeps his eyes on the wall. "It's our neighborhood. It's gone." He tells Rick, who looks at his son. "Is that why you wanted to come?" He asked. "To see the house?" Car didn't say anything and that caused Rick to say his name. "I-I just wanted to come." Carl told.

Daphne hears munching in front of her and she looks to see Michonne eating a granola bar. "We're eating his food now?" Rick turns to Michonne, who shrugs. "The mat said 'Welcome.'" She told and Daphne smirks and stifles a laugh when Michonne does this.

Carl came back to the room and he said: "I'm going on a run." Rick gives a look to Carl, the same look her dad and aunt give to her. "Where?" He asks.

Carl sighs, "I thought maybe the one thing people didn't loot was cribs and there's that baby place that Mom's friend Sara ran. It's just around the corner." He reasons. "Carl." Rick sighs. "Dad, it's just around the corner. And there's all those walker traps."

"You're gonna need some help carrying the box." Michonne spoke from beside Daphne. "What?" Carl asked. "If you're gonna get a crib, you have to get the box. It's big and heavy. You're gonna need help carrying the box. You are getting a crib, right?" She questions Carl, who looks hesitant for a moment and then nods assuringly. "That's what I said."