"We need as many guns as were in here. Ammo, too." Michonne told. "Yeah, we do. But right now, I only got a line on a couple. There's a few places out on the main street ... bars, a liquor store. Owners had a gun or two behind the counter that people didn't know about. I did. I signed the permits. They might still be there."

Michonne sighed and Rick took notice and looked at the woman. "Do you have a problem with that approach?" He questioned. Michonne looked at the man and said: "No, Rick. I don't have a problem." Normally, Michonne would probably snark at Rick so to see her like this was weird to Daphne. Maybe she was finally opening to other people. And maybe it was time for that. She handed Rick the bullet and Rick put it in his pocket.

They left the police station and made their way downtown and they stopped near a building and there was pile of dead walkers burnt to a crisp. Someone was burning their bodies. After taking notice of this, they continued to walk and they turned a corner after arrows pointed in that direction.

As soon as Daphne turned, she saw what looked to be like it was a huge booby trap for walkers. Daphne looked around at the warning signs and pulled her handgun, ready to shoot anybody she didn't like the looks of.

"What is it?" Michonne asked, her hand on her sword. "I don't know." Rick shook his head. There were cars with sticks through them, birds and rats in cages. Someone had to this all bashed out.

"It looks like someone's already make this theirs." Michonne told. "Doesn't mean they found what we're looking for. Couple of the places are just up ahead." Rick informed. "Let's get in and get the hell out of here. There." Rick pointed.

"Tyrell's. A shotgun and two handguns. License issued to Tyrell Debbs." Carl nudges his dad and looks over at the walker coming towards them. Before Michonne can go and kill it, Rick stops her. "Wait. She'll get caught." He says, noting to the string of wire across them that they had to duck.

The walker got caught and then shot but not by anybody in the small group. They looked up to see a man with a mask over his head, or what looked to be a helmet and he was holding a rifle.

"Hands!" He yelled. Daphne held her hands up as did Rick and Carl. "Now you drop what you got and you go. Your guns, your shoes, and that sword. All of it. 10 seconds."

"Kids, run for the car now." Rick muttered to Carl and Daphne. The man began his countdown. "Dad," Carl tried. "We need that rifle." Michonne muttered. "I think I can get up there." She looked up at the building.

"Carl, Daphne, go." Rick told and shot at the man as the kids ran behind a car. Carl was about to run the opposite way but Daphne pulls his flannel back to her. "Dude, what are you doing? Your dad said to go back to the car." Daphne told. "I have to do this. Are you coming or not?" Carl asked and Daphne sighed, "Let's go."

They ran to the opposite side of the building and quickly. They made their way through an alley and as soon as Carl saw the man, he shot him in the chest, knocking him to his chest. Michonne stood behind him and Rick on the opposite side.

They all approach the unconscious man and Rick looks over at Carl. "You okay?" He asks and Carl nods, "Yeah." Rick looks over at Daphne and she nods as well. "I'm okay, too."

"I told you to run for the car. I didn't want you to have to do that." Rick told. "I had to." Carl told.

Rick knelt beside him and Carl and Daphne kept their guns pointed at him. Rick hit his chest and a hard clunk came from his chest. "He's wearing body armor." He ripped his flannel open and it revealed that Carl's bullet was stuck in his body armor. "He's alive." Rick told. "Do we care?" Michonne told and Rick opened his mask and helmet and the man didn't look dead. He was just sleeping. A sudden realization came to Rick's face. "Yeah." Was all he said.