Chapter 5:The Lonely Class President

Start from the beginning

Iida: *chopping air* Everyone this is getting us nowhere we should put it to a vote. 

Tsuyu: Why we would all pick ourselves?

Momo:Still..it would the most logical..

Soon everyone takes on a vote. Soon Takato was the last one who hasn't voted. But was still lost in daydream out the window.

Takato: *thinking* I have enough money for lights and rent..but not enough for food again..

Iida: Takato-kun

Takato: Oh hm *looks at Iida* What's up Iida you need something..

Iida: Yes have you had your vote for class president.

Takato: oh sorry *writes down Midoriya on a small piece of paper and walks up to voting basket and puts his vote in and sits back down*

Soon they count of the votes. Takato had the highest with 4 votes and second is Izuku with 3 votes. everyone else had one or zero votes. Which surprised Takato and Izuku as now they were now Class president and vice president of class 1-A.

Aizawa: It's settled Takato Ryujin is now class president and Izuku is vice president.

Bakugo: *slams his fist on his desk angry* WHAT WHICH ONE YOU SHITHEADS VOTED DEKU AND-

Takato: *irritated* Shut up Angry Pomeranian..

Bakugo:*glares at him* WHAT YOU SAY I'LL KILL YOU.

Takato: Please you tried and failed...remember,..Now shut up already..

Aizawa: *sighs* thank you oh and Takato..after school can you visit the principal's office, He wants to have a word with you..

AT lunch: Takato, Izuku, Iida, Ochako and Akane were sitting with each other eating lunch. Takato is only eating a apple for lunch. Everyone looks at with a bit of concern.

Iida: *looks at Takato with worry*  Takato-kun is that all your having?

Takato:Yeah...I guess I'm not that hungry..*stomach growls more*

Izuku: Are you sure..

Takato: Yeah I'm.. fine..

Iida: Takato you should be eating more than just a apple.. Your parent's should have given some lunch money to their children

Akane: *notices Takato getting really upset* Takato are you okay?

Takato: I'm ok..sorry..i have to go...*gets up and walks away from the table making his friends look at him worried*

Ochako: What's with him he looked really upset...

Izuku: I think I may have a guess..

Before they could guess, the school alarm went off  warning them that it may have been villain attack. causing every student to go into a blind panic.

Izuku: What's happened??

Ochako: Has a villain infiltrated the school?

Kaminari: Get to the exit!!

Every other student ran straight to the exit. Akane tried looking and calling for Takato until a terrifying monstrous roar filled the air. Silencing all the school's panic. They all look over to see Takato standing on one of the tables. He looked serious and irritated. 

Takato: NOW THAT I GOT EVERYONE'S ATTENTION. IT'S JUST THE NEWS PRESS. IF THE NEWS REPORTER WERE TO SEE US PANIC, IT WILL DAMAGE THE SCHOOLS REPUTATION. WE ARE HEAR TO TRAIN AS HEROES SO ACT LIKE IT.

Takato walks back to class. Every student soon calmed down and the teacher's soon took care the press. Class 1-A sighed in relief to see their class president was able prove himself to be a great leader. But Akane saw something else in Takato's eyes. Their was a hint of sadness.

Soon during the other classes, Takato didn't even look out the window to day dream. He kept looking more and more upset. He couldn't even concentrate at the lesson. The whole class looked at him worried. At the last day at English class with Present Mic

Mic: And remember..I need your parent's signature for- *Whole class hears a quite sobbing they all look over at Takato to see him cover his face but all the sound his crying filled the room  Present Mic started to walk over to him and slowly shakes him* Hey Kid...are you ok..

The whole class walks over to her trying to get him to talk to see if he's ok. All looked at him extremely worried except for Bakugo.

Bakugo: *cockily* Ha what a cry baby why don't you go home and cry to your mama..

Iida: BAKUGO THAT IS QUITE RUDE..

Suddenly Takato gets up from his deck and stomp straight toward Bakugo. the whole looks at him and instantly notice that Takato's face was stained from his tear he was not only livid. He look livid.  When he get closed to Bakugo he straight up decks Bakugo right in his face with bare fist. Making Bakugo fall out his chair. Takato pinned  Bakugo and repeatedly punches his face.

Bakugo: AGH GET HIM OFF ME

 Mic: WOAH HEY CALL DOWN KID

Izuku: TAKATO STOP *runs over and hold Takato back*

Iida:TAKATO THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT YOU FELLOW STUDENT what would your parents think of- *helps Midoriya try to pull him off*

Takato: SHUT UP *tears running down his face even more upset* AT LEAST ALL OF YOU HAVE PARENTS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!*everyone looked at him shocked from his outburst* YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE To be alone...*tears run down his face*

They all looked at Takato with shocked of they just heard.  Takato pulled quickly pulled his arms away and runs out the room. 

Akane: *runs out of classroom worried* Takato WAIT!! *runs out to go find him*

Later that day:

All-Might was walking out of the school, ready to head home. Though he was a bit concerned as one of the student Takato Ryujin had not showed up for meet the principal. As he walked out the building he started to hear someone sniffling. He looked around and walked to the sounds and soon he sees Young Ryujin sitting up in the corner of school curled up crying.

All-Might: *worried tone* Young Ryujin?*Takato looks at All-Might his eyes no longer showing any confidence that he has always shown, just sadness. making All-Might even more concerned* Are you alright, what are you doing here?

Takato stays silent and just looks away

Akane: There you are *Takato and All-might look over to see Akane, Izuku, and Ochako with a very worried and concerned look on their faces. Akane hugs him tightly rubbing his back* It's ok..don't cry.

All-might: *looks at Midoriya concerned* Can someone explained to me what happened? *Izuku sighs and the group sitting down on nearby school bench and explained what happened.*  Hmmm *crosses his arms and sighs* I see, Young Ryujin..no one should live with no parents..

Takato: *sad tone* It's not like it matters..it won't change a thing.. I've been alone all my life.Ever since I was 4 years old. My mother died when I was born and I never got to know my real dad.

Izuku: Y-you never got to know your parents...Wait, if that was true then how did earn money and knew who you are?

Takato's eyes grows more upset tears once again ran down his face. 

Izuku: *worried* It's ok if you don't want to-

Takato: No it's fine...*sighs* Truth is I never knew my real name...*their eyes widen* The first two years of my life, I was alone..everyone in the orphanage bullied me, the adults stayed away from me. *put hand on my face* Because of my eyes. Then one day I ran away from the orphanage. That when I met my father.