"But bhaai...."

He wanted to convince his brother knowing well about his dominant and authoritative nature. He knew if Mustafa denies to help, he too could skip and no one won't even question him, but here his brother broke all his dreams with his next statement.

"I will help."

Giving her a small nod Mustafa announced which she ignored and turned towards raising her eyebrows towards Osama who already had a defeated look on his face.

"Have you changed your mind Osama or you want to sleep empty stomach ?"

"You are so cruel."

He huffed, resembling a small cute child making her laugh at his antics.

"Tell me something I don't know."

Standing up, she looked back again gesturing him to help them.

"Stand up and help us, If you are done behaving like a grumpy child."

Taking an apron she tied it around her waist, not wanting to dirty her clothes and turned towards the boys to distribute them their duty so that the work could start without any delay.

Chopping duty was given to both Mustafa and Murat and Osama was asked to knead the dough for chapattis. Aamina took the responsibility to make sweet dish and it was Maria's responsibility to prepare the main course and chapattis.

"Hurry up everyone. I am already very hungry."

Aamina shooed boys who were working at a very slow rate. Only Murat was doing his work properly, the other two were very slow according to the girls.

"Maine to pehle hi kaha tha ke humse koi kaam mat karwaao."

Osama grumbled to which both the girls glared at him, shutting him up.
Everyone was working quietly when Murat's phone rang and he picked it up not before asking for a quick apology for leaving everything in the middle.

"I am so sorry but I have to take this call and it might take me sometime to finish it.... But I promise I'll do the dishes afterwards."

"It's okay Murat we'll take care of it."

Maria smiled encouraging him to go and attend the call and he left mumbling a quick thank you to his dove. It was then her eyes landed on Mustafa who was dicing tomatoes without any precision, making her roll her eyes, but her expressions changed to annoyance when she found that he was able to chop only one tomato within ten minutes.

"You are doing it wrong way."

He knows how to cut bodies but doesn't know how to chop tomatoes, such a disappointment.

Irritated, she walked towards him breaking his concentration and took the knife from his hand, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Then show me how it's done."

He stood behind her and watched her getting engrossed in chopping. She was so much into her work that she never noticed how close he was standing, nor she noticed how he wasn't taking any of her instructions, rather was busy admiring her from close.

"Got it ?"

She tried turning around to check his seriousness only to be greeted with the sight of his shirt cladded chest and that was the time she noticed he was standing close; very close.

"What are you doing ?"

Whispering softly she asked narrowing eyes at him when she saw him giving an innocent look, pretending to not know what she was talking about.