"Just as in this situation, it was all avoidable. Why did Mandalore resist our expansion?" The Client asked with a hint of anger in his voice. "The Empire improves every system it touches. Judge by any metric. Safety, prosperity, trade, opportunity, peace. Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now."

'That bastard..!'  I cursed inside my head, clenching my teeth.

I glanced over at Mando and saw him staring at the Client with complete aggravation radiating off of him. I couldn't see his face.. but I could tell he wanted to kill the Client.

"Look outside.. is the world more peaceful since the revolution? I see nothing but death and chaos." The Client spoke with dark eyes. Slowly changing the subject matter, he shifted his attention onto Greef, "I would like to see the baby."

"Uh.." Greef muttered, quickly placing his hand over the metal crib to prevent the Client from touching it. "It is asleep."

"We all will be quiet," The Client said as Greef quickly glanced at all of us. "Open the pram."

There was a moment of silence.. the tension in the room was growing very intense. Luckily, it was soon broken by a stormtrooper with a message for the Client. After the stormtrooper took a few steps back, the Client stood up.

"Don't think me to be rude," He said as Greef stood up as well. "I must take this call."

When the Client walked away, I signaled Mando to slip his hands out of the cuffs. While a stormtrooper was setting up a holoprojector, Mando and I quietly unbinded our restraints.

"Give me the blaster." Mando whispered over to Greef, leaning against me. Mando silently grabbed his blaster from Greef as I also took mine out.. just in case something went wrong.

"You get one shot." Greef mumbled. Cara leaned over towards Greef with an angered look on her face.

"This is bad. You said four..!"

"Well, there are more.. what can I tell you?"

Just then, the Client activated the holoprojector. The man in the projector looked tall, middle-aged, and was dressed in all black.. just like Darth Vader.

The Client spoke to the man in the projector, "Yes, Moff Gideon?"

"Have they brought the child and girl?"

"Yes, they have," The Client said. "Currently, the child is sleeping and the girl is binded."

".. You may wanna check again." The man, Moff Gideon, replied. The Client slowly turned around as our faces grew more impatient.

Mando took his chance and shot the Client, killing him within an instant. The stormtroopers shot back at us but missed terribly. We all gathered behind the booth's table, bringing it down so we could take cover.

As if on cue, we heard bodies drop to the floor as everything went silent. We stared at each other in confusion. That's when we realized.. the stormtroopers were dead.

Not long after, we decided to depart from behind the table. We got as close as we could to the broken window to investigate what was happening outside.

I didn't know what to expect, but it was definitely not that. My eyes widened at the sight of them..

Death troopers.

They were all in a row, surrounding the cantina -- armed. Suddenly, an Imperial Troop Transport arrived on the scene, carrying a large amount of stormtroopers inside. They began gathering around the cantina next to the death troopers.