"Wow, I was here thinking it was about me, but you do you," I say laughing.

"He lets out a laugh. "I got you sis, and so does Josh, give him a chance." He says.

As I think about the things I can do with Josh if we date, I end up smiling. We could hang out whenever which is all I want to do. We could laugh, play around, basically do anything. Why was I denying it.

There is no denying it, I really want to be with him.

"Okay, ya I want to date him," I say and he gets up.

He grabs the car keys and puts his shoes on. I quickly catch up to him. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"Uh I need to tell Josh," he says in a 'duh' tone.

"Why?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"You're a dum-dum you know that Nessa?" He says as he pats my head.

"What the hell?" I say and before I can add on, he leaves he house.

I'm so confused right now, what the hell is going  on right now?

Josh Richards

"Come on Stacy, I want to go home, just tell me you won't do anything to Nessa!" I say causing her to flinch. But the smirk doesn't leave her face.

"Fine Josh, god your so different than others," She says and I roll my eyes.

As I'm about to leave the arcade, I see Luke come up to me. Before he can say anything I jump at him for something I've wanted to know for far too long.

"What did she say?" I ask rushing him to answer as he laughs.

"Calm down," he says continuing to laugh at my impatience.

"I can't, just tell me she said yes," and before he can continue to laugh even more, I add on.

"Tell me it worked!" I almost yell and he smiles.

But he wasn't talking. What the hell does that even mean?

He finally starts to speak, "Yeah, just ask her tomorrow!" He says and I sigh.

It was finally happening, something I wanted so bad was finally happening.

"You need to help me tomorrow, it needs to be big," I say and he cuts me off.

"I'm going tomorrow, remember?" He says.

"Oh yeah! Well good luck for that," I say.

"Nah I think you need a little more good luck, just one thing Josh," he says.

"Mh?" I reply.

"Don't hurt her, you two weren't even dating and she was depressed. So don't do anything." He says.

Never have I seen Luke intimidating, except now.

"Threatening me, huh?" I ask and he laughs.

"I guess so. Anyway good luck for tomorrow, tell me what happens," he says and he walks out.

God tomorrow needed to be big, it needed to be perfect. As I also start to leave, Stacy comes up. "So she is saying yes?" She asks.

"Hopefully, but Luke said yeah so I hope," I say and she rolls her eyes.

As she walks away, she mumbles something but I didn't think much of it. Nothing could ruin it. Could it?

••a/n••

How do you think it's gonna go for Josh tomorrow?

Q.O.T.D. ~ favourite book on wattpad? I need recommendations please 🙏 (not including TikTok people)

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, a lot of stuff has been happening.

Vote and Comment!

Luv ya ;)
         ~dwightkshrutefr