63:|Nightmare Part 3

Magsimula sa umpisa

Seb let go for a moment, tears beginning to form in his eyes. He didn't want to see her like this, his heart breaking from the sight in front of him. "Keeley, its me Seb. I won't hurt you. I'm here to help you" Slowly he went to touch me again

"No no no!" I was scared to be touched

"Look at me!"

I slowly lifted my head up to get a glimpse of the person who was here. Sebastian. "Seb" I sobbed, barely able to say anything else. He isn't a threat; he isn't Vince nor Devin

I uncontrollably leaped for him, wrapping my arms so tightly around Seb's neck as if I let go, he would vanish.

Seb wrapped his own arms around me waist, rubbing my back soothingly. He could feel his entire body shaking; it could not have been because of the crying "Jesus, you are freezing, how long have you been out here?" he took off his jacket wrapping it around me seeing that I had no jacket nor shirt on.

I took a deep intake of breath to get more words out of my mouth "A-About an hour or so"

Sebastian's eyes widened from that answer "why didn't you call me sooner?" pulling back to be face to face, not letting go.

I was having a meltdown, ignoring his question "Can you take me home?"

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?" he questioned back

"Y-yeah, I just want to be someplace safe and warm f-first, please"

"Come on!"Seb helped me to my feet, holding onto me in case my knees would decide to collapse to the ground from the hurt I obviously am feeling.

I continued to cry into his chest. "Devin, stop" I mumbled. He was haunting me.

Fron the name Seb never heard befor, he looked at me confused, deciding not to ask me just yet.

On the drive back, I stayed buried into Seb with his arm still around me for comfort. He used hand to drive towards the apartment building. We didn't talk at all on the ride home. The only sound was my little sobs and sniffles while riding in silence. The only focus was to get home.

In the evelator, Sebastian went to click the floor to my apartment, but I stopped him "No I want to go to your place"

Seb was fine with that "Okay"

When we did, he brought me over to the couch to sit on it sinking my weight into the cusion followed by Seb who rewrapped his arm around me "What's going on?"

Tears were building up again, my voice barely audible "I don't know if I can" this was scary
He placed a hand under my chin to get him to look at him. He would see that my eyes had no light in them "I don't want to force you to talk I just want to understand so that I can help you. I am worried, Babe"

I had to collect my thoughts together, hoping I wouldn't be judged by this. "I ran into vince tonight" He met that asswhole before "It was my fault I was so stupid"

"No, you're not." Seb already didn't like where this was going, fearing the worst "What did he do?"

"He offered to drive me home so I wouldn't have to walk and I was dumb enough to get into the van." I cringed at myself over this "He wasn't taking me home he-he" I could barely finish what I needed to get out.

Seb was growing angry, not towards his girl, towards Vince. He hurt her in some way he knows it.

"Seb, he - he" I had to pause feeling my eyes continue to water "he attempted to rape me"

More anger flashed into his beautiful eyes, sending off an expression I never seen him make before "I'm gonna fucking kill him" What kind of sick person would do something like that? He had no right to put his hands on me especially without my consent.

"I got away before he could" I added in sadly. I could tell thoughts were running through his mind. "Seb, I'm scared"

Hearing those words, Seb snapped out of it, knowing I needed all the comfort I could get "You're safe now" He shushed me, rubbing my arm in a slow motion causing pleasant tickles to spread through my body. Seb wanted, so badly, to take the pain away.

"No!" Devin appearing over me appeared in my head, causing me to jerk away from Seb

"Keeley?" Seb's eyes were showing concern now.

"Devin wont get out of my head." I sniffled, looking at Seb in fear "He's gunna hurt me again"

"Who is Devin?" Seb reached out to me again to pull me back into him.

Seb wasnt going go like to hear this news that he never knew about me. The only one who did know besides my family was Chris. "He did what Vince tried to do, he raped me."

Sebastian' mouth almost hit the floor. He couldn't believe his ears on what he was hearing. Trying to process all this information besides trying to figure out how he was going to help me "He wont as long as I am around"

"Don't ever leave me, please" I clinged onto Seb, begging repeatedly "don't ever leave me"

"Never" He promised, eyeing me sorrowfully "I'll never leave you" He would never want to see me hurt purposely. He loved me too much.

I nodded to reassure him that I believed him.
It was quiet for a couple of moments after that, minus the sniffles so that I could calm down a bit "Do you mind if I stay here with you?" I was afraid to leave his place and his side.

"Of course you can" Seb didn't want me to leave his side ether "How about we lay down?"

"Okay"

"Let's get you some clothes to sleep in"