Surprise...again

Y/n run as fast as she could. She ran into her huge front door. "God dad couldn't choose more lighter door?" She pushed the door open with all her strength and run into her room. "Okay at this time I'm asleep. Pj!" She quickly pulled her cloth off throwing them in her closet.

Purple Lamborghini pulled into driveway Harley's laugh filled the house. Y/n looked in mirror and messed her hair up while pulling zipper up.

"Shouldn't Y/n be up at this time?" Asked Joker and right at that time Y/n walked down yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Morning guys"

"Awww my little clown morning let's have breakfast quickly. We have so much to do!"

"Why? Something special happening today that I don't know?" Asked Y/n while Joker hugged her from behind

"We just want to give you birthday present doll" smiled Joker while putting his laughing tattooed hand over her mouth

"But my birthday isn't until next 24 hours"

"Oh we know baby but this one is special one. Me and J want you to meet you sweet 16 with this present"

"So no more questions go doll up for daddy and mommy and come down soon. Keep your hair down my little clown"

"Okay dad"

Y/n walked up into her room with confusions. She walked into her closet and saw purple dress hanging right in front of her

 She walked into her closet and saw purple dress hanging right in front of her

She giggled as she ran down the stairs.

"I see you liked my gift Princess" grinned mister J

"It's beautiful daddy thank you"

Right before Y/n could ask any questions they were in car driving away. All day they were walking around buying stuff laughing having time of their life.

It was soon midnight and Y/n was getting more and more confused. They were in car again driving away. She looked out off window and saw nothing but smoke. They pull to some old building that looked like laboratory?

Joker opened the door to his daughter taking her hand into his and next thing she knows he puts blindfold on her eyes and pull her into the building.

Y/n was confused really confused and slightly scared to say. When joker and Harley pulled blindfold off her eyes she immediately looked down and saw....

 When joker and Harley pulled blindfold off her eyes she immediately looked down and saw