Daddy #2

Back to normal

One hour. One hour and Y/n still was in deep sleep. Jason was panicking at this time Dick took him out off room so he could try to calm his younger brother down.

Bruce was left alone in Jason's room looking at Y/n with sad eyes. This man was broken , his heart , his soul everything in him was broken into million pieces. He held stuffed bunny in his hands

Bruce smiled at it remembering how he brought it to her

Bruce's  Flashbacks

Bruce just came back from work earlier than usual. He promised Dick and Y/n new toys. He stepped out of car and walking in his mansion  hearing loud steps coming from upstairs. He smiled knowing exactly who they belong to.

"Daddy!!" little voice yelled. Bruce turned around saw his little girl running to him. He smiled kneeling down catching her and picking her up,spinning her around making little girl giggle.

"Hello there my little princess" spoke while Bruce kissing little girl's cheeks

"I missed you daddy" said Y/n while putting her tiny hands on his face

"I missed you too sweetheart" Bruce kissed her tiny hands "Are you two ready?"

And right then Dick came out with smile on his face."

Time skipped

The three Wayne's walked in store. Dick finally convinced Bruce to buy him phone instead of toys. Bruce agreed because he was proud of Dick to grow up and go one step closer of becoming a man.

Bruce told Y/n to walk around store and pick any toy she wanted didn't matter nor price nor number of it. But after 10 minutes he was shocked to see his little girl coming back with just a bunny. When he questioned her about that bunny she only answered with " Because he is special" Bruce didn't questioned anymore and just brought the toy.

She took it everywhere. There were best friends nobody could tear them apart. Bruce loved how just simplest things made her beautiful eyes sparkle with joy or how her face would lit up like Christmas tree.

End of Flashback

Bruce smiled at memories of his old life. The life that he might never have back. He stood up putting bunny next to sleeping girl and left without any other word

...
Y/n woke up with heavy breathing she quickly sat up looking around with teary eyes. She felt something beside her. When she looked down,smile work it's way to her face. She grabbed the bunny and raced out of room running through dark halls. Going to the room where all the monsters are gone.

She stopped right in front of door. Standing there for couple of seconds. Before finally deciding to just go in there. She grabbed the handle softly and pushed door open.

Bruce was standing by his window looking at dark sky when he heard the door being opened. He turned around and saw … her. His little girl standing there with teary eyes, holding her stuffed bunny ,telling him with her eyes to make the monsters go away.

But he didn't believed his eyes. He thought it was just his mind tricking him. Until he heard that sweet sweet voice saying the word that he missed so much
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Daddy"