Clown princess??

Your POV
Daddy stop the car at bright place I think it was club "okay let's go "mom said and get out off the car followed by me and dad. Dad suddenly take my hand smiling squeezing it. I smile back up at him as well  enter the building the music was really loud. I let go off dads hand and immediately cover  my ears as i looo up to dad I saw that he was gone and drunk people start pushing me. I start crying whispering to daddy and mommy as I was dragged in middle of club there was big gold cage and I saw mommy. "Mommy "I yelled but it wasn't loud enough 
Jokers POV
I enter the VIP room and push my white lace jacket at couch.  I smile and turn around to my girl but I was met with nothing. Where is she??!! "FROST" I yelled as he  come running in "yes boss" "send groose and find y/n NOW "I yelled as he run out. Oh they they better not do anything wrong. I look at club to see Harley dancing then I look around and saw y/n near cage crying scared yelling something. I was about to run to her when I saw frost already with her
Your POV
I was trying to get mommy's attention when I feel hand on my shoulder I turn around and saw tall man with brown hair and beard "hello honey I'm uncle Jonny I'm here to take u to ur dad okay "I nod and took his hand fallowing him as he went in room it was white room  with big white couch and glass table. I saw my daddy sitting on couch "daddy "I smile running to him hugging him as he pulled me in his lap "princess why u let go of my hand huh"he sound mad"I'm sorry daddy its just music was really loud I try to cover my ears and when I look up u were gone and people start pushing then I saw mommy and try to get her attention and then uncle Jonny came and get me to u "I said between sobs as dad sigh running hand through his green hair and pulled me closer hugging me  tightly "shhhh doll daddy is here u are safe now but listen never did u hear never go one step away from me clear"  I nod and hug him tighter as I look throw some gold things and saw mommy dancing she wink at me  waving as I giggle waving back "boss they are here "uncle Jonny said as dad nod and look down at me "well my little clown princess I want u to be quit and be in ur place daddy  has some work to do but after that he is all ur "I nod smiling and look at mommy again as I hear door open and close . I look up and saw black man covered in tattoos as he pushed hand to dad but he didn't shook it just wink at me.  It been already half hour I was playing with dads chain then he gave me his phone telling me to play in it. After 15 of playing I heard something that catch my attention  "Batman "I don't know why but it sound really familiar like it was important to me but I shook it off when I hear man's voice "j whats that on ur lap"he ask as I look up at daddy who was smirking and chuckle "first who not that and and second her name will be last that u will hear "dad said and get out purple gun and point at his forehead "Clown princess "dad said and shoot man right in his forehead"