I.C.E

Back to Wayne mansion

"Babe what is taking you so long?" Jason chuckled walking in room with smile that soon disappeared as he saw empty room. He ran to opened window and saw sheets hanging there.

"Bruce!Dick!" Yelled Jason. Few seconds later Bruce and Dick came rushing in with Damian and Alfred right behind them.Bruce looked around and soon his eyes landed on Jason who was on his kneels.

"No... No!No!No!" Yelled Bruce punching the door.

"She ran away? Did she really thought we could take on Joker?" Asked Damian

"Shut it!" Hissed Jason

"We need to find her" said Dick

"Get the suits" said Bruce. "I lost her once I'm not letting that happen again!"

"She mentioned once and her parents have some kind of big surprise for her on her birthday... Something like becoming who she truly is..." Alfred spoke with shaky voice.

Everyone stayed quite not knowing what to say nor do. Their little happiness was now in big danger.

"I'm going after her, I don't care if I have to look through whole Gotham!" Said Jason while taking his guns and walking out of room

"I'm coming with you!" Yelled Dick

"Boys... Wait for me" said Bruce and followed his two sons.

Damian stayed behind still thinking about Alfred's words and suddenly it hit him.

"Father wait I know where she is!" Yelled Damian catching boys right at doors

"What do you mean?" Asked Jason

"I once asked her to tell me story at night... And she told me about this 'crazy love' between one doctor and psychopath, she told me that doctor risked her whole life to proof her life to that psychopath... I asked where she jumped and she answered with..." Damian's thought was interrupted by Jason's and Bruce's whispere.

"I.C.E chemicals" Everyone's eyes widened at that two words. The one who reacted first was Jason who ran out the door with tears running down his eyes.

Back To Chemicals

Y/n stand at the edge looking down the huge pools. She turn around fear in her eyes, Harley noticed and tried to walk up to her but Joker was faster. He walk up to his little princess pulling her warm hands in his colds one.

"Princess don't be scared, this won't kill you. I promised you remember nothing will ever hurt you till I'm alive" his words did calm down Y/n

"Whoever dare to take you away from me... Will not live to see the daylight again" grinned joker showing his gold teeth.

Y/n's thought were now only about Jason, Bruce, Dick, Alfred and even on Damian. If something happen to them she wouldn't forgive herself so she just smiled and turn back around.

"Go on sweetheart... Remember daddy always got your back" Harley smiled at her family.

Y/n turn around and....